James M. Hull College of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The James M. Hull College of Business MBA program is made by some of the leading experts in the business market. The courses offered at the program are made in such a way that students get to learn about all the basic fundamentals. Also, students get to develop better elite skills in their specific field of business.
- You will get to develop your professional skills by practically applying everything that has been taught and discussed in the class.
- The MBA degree at James M. Hull College of Business is very affordable which is why it is a great investment.
- The studying environment at the James M. Hull College of Business is quite dynamic. Students are encouraged to engage in the discussions, this helps in creating a better communication system.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program is comprised of a total of 30 credit hours. These 30 credit hours are divided into the following:
The following courses are offered in the MBA program at the James M. Hull College of Business:
- ECON 6800: National & International Economics for Managers
- FINC 6400: Managerial Finance
- MGMT 6500: Organizational Behavior
- MGMT 6510: Managerial Leadership
- QUAN 6600: Business Analytics for Managers
- ACCT 6300: Accounting Systems for Managerial Control
- QUAN 6610: Designing, Managing, and Improving Operations
- MGMT 6580: Strategic Management
- MINF 6620: Management of Information Technology
- MKTG 6700: Marketing Management
- The entire MBA program offered at the James M. Hull College of Business can be completed in a time period of 2 years.
- At the James M. Hull College of Business, in-state students have to pay about $7,000 per semester while residents of all other states have to pay about $21,000.
- Academic background: All applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited university. A minimum GPA of 2.8 is required.
- Work Experience: All applicants of the MBA program must have some professional work experience in order to study in accordance with the MBA class.
- Language: At the James M. Hull College of Business, international applicants are required to submit a score in the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- The Georgia Regents University, James M. Hull College of Business is accredited by the AACSB, an international accreditation body for business schools all over the world.
- James M. Hull College of Business was ranked#39 for MBA rankings (National) by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- James M. Hull College of Business was ranked#71 for Best Graduate School rankings by U.S. News & World Report.
- James M. Hull College of Business was ranked#83 for Best Graduate School rankings (National) by U.S. News & World Report.
- All the applicants of the MBA program must submit a valid score in GMAT/GRE. The GMAT/GRE scores must be from the last 5 years before the date of submission.
- The students enrolled in the MBA class at the James M. Hull College of Business have an average GPA of 3.01.
- The average work experience of students studying in the MBA class is 3 years.
- The admitted applicants of the MBA program have an average GMAT score of 576.
- The average age of students
- The average GPA of the students admitted to the MBA program is 3.25.
- At the James M. Hull College of Business, all students are eligible for financial aid.
- You can apply for financial aid on this page.
- You can apply for scholarships on this page.
- You can apply to the James M. Hull College of Business online by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, click on the “Create Your Account”.
- Now, enter the required information.
- Now, log in to your account to submit your application.
- Once, your application has been submitted then you will give further updates at your email.
Application deadlines for the admission of the MBA program are stated below:
- The last date for the submission of the application for Timeline No. 1 is November 1 – Spring 2019.
- The last date for the submission of the application for TImelines No. 2 is June 1 – Fall 2019.
- Everyone gets to be admitted to the MBA class at the James M. Hull College of Business. The acceptance rate is 100%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: At the James M. Hull College of Business, are all applicants required to submit a GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: Yes, all applicants of the MBA program are required to submit a score in the GMAT/GRE. The score of the GMAT/GRE must be from the last 5 years before the official deadline for the submission of your score. If an applicant does not provide at GMAT/GRE score then their application will be considered invalid and rejected.
Q 2: What are the additional requirements for international applicants?
Ans: At the James M. Hull College of Business, international applicants who have completed their undergraduate degree from a non-English speaking university must submit a score in either the TOEFL/IELTS.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of students enrolled in the MBA class?
Ans: The average GPA of students enrolled in the MBA class is 3.01.
Q 4: Is financial aid available for students?
Ans: Yes, at the James M. Hull College of Business, most of the students of the MBA program are provided with some sort of financial assistance.
- Augusta University
- 1120 15th Street
- Augusta, GA 30912
- Phone: 706-737-1418
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- University of Connecticut MBA
- Harvard Business School MBA
- MIT Sloan MBA
- Frank G. Zarb MBA
- Weatherhead MBA