College of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
James Madison is an intense and rewarding experience for those who want to take their career to the next level without having to take a break. The James Madison University College of Business online MBA program is designed to help you to develop your focus in leading change, strategy, sustainability, innovation, and finance. The program allows you to combine academic work with other commitments, making it possible for you to meet both your educational and career aspirations.
Completing an online MBA at the James Madison University College of Business enables you to make a compelling statement about your desire to develop a global perspective on business. Students can learn both via online platforms and face-to-face.
List of Courses Offered
Online MBA at the James Madison University College of Business takes 28 months to complete and offers the following courses:
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership Accelerator
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Corporate Financial Decision Making
- Business Law
- Managing Innovation
- Global Business Leadership
- Cultural Awareness
- Leadership Through Big Data
- Managing Risks in Global Environments
- Information Systems Strategy
- Strategic Organizational Leadership
Students can complete their online MBA degree from The James Madison University in 28 Months.
The estimated cost per credit at the James Madison University College of Business is $900 for each of the required 42 credit hours. This gives estimated tuition of $37,800.
To apply to the James Madison College of Business online MBA program, candidates will need to visit https://www.applyweb.com/jmug/index.ftl and create an account, then apply to the program.
JMU’s College of Business (CoB) is among the fewer than 5 percent of business programs accredited by AACSB-International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), and one of 186 programs to receive accreditation in both business and accounting.
Applicants will have to provide the under listed items to be considered for admission into the James Madison University online MBA course:
- Fill out the application form by following the link provided above.
- Pay a non-refundable $55 application fee.
- Submit a current resume.
- Provide a 250-word personal statement.
- Provide GMAT/GRE test scores. Typically, the James Madison University online MBA program is intended for individuals with 5-10 years of progressive career experience. However, applicants who do not meet this requirement will need to provide GMAT or GRE test scores to make up for their fewer years of work experience.
- Provide official transcripts.
- Provide one letter of recommendation. This letter should be from an employer and should outline your experience and work ethic.
In addition, candidates have their official transcripts and GMAT score report (directly from ETS of GMAT score) sent to the Graduate School, JMU, MSC 6702, Harrisonburg VA 22807.
Our Review and Opinion
In our opinion, the James Madison University College of Business online MBA program sharpens students’ skills in critical areas such as strategy, business communication, and teamwork. The benefit of enrolling in the program goes beyond the academic, as you get the chance to network with individuals from different parts of the world.
The James Madison University College of Business is one of the schools where you can master the analytical problem-solving and tech-commercialization skills required to get ahead in your profession.
The institution’s disciplined approach to learning will enable you to build your intellect and polish your business acumen in a way that allows you to impact prominent organizations.
- College of Business MBA Programs
- Zane Showker Hall
- 421 Bluestone Dr.
- Harrisonburg, Virginia 22807
Other Articles You Might Like
- AU Indiana Online MBA
- Emory University Online MBA
- Online MBA from International Students
- What to Expect in Your Online MBA
- University of the Cumbelands Online MBA
Image credit: Mika Baumeister