Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management MBA program helps you learn the best techniques necessary for competing in the complex business market.
- Everything that you learn in your courses will help you solve real-world complicated business problems. You will be assigned to do various tasks that will help you become a better analyzer.
- The Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management community believes in strategic planning. You will be taught how to plan ahead of your competitors and make elite strategic plans for various business-related projects.
- You will get to hear from the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management alumni, who will share their business experiences to help you develop a better conceptual understanding of the business market.
List of Courses Offered
- The MBA program offered at the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management is made to help students grow & develop as professional businessmen. The program is both flexible and adequate for students of all fields in business.
- The entire MBA degree can be completed in two years. At the first year at the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management, students are required to complete a list of fundamental core courses.
- These core courses must be completed by all students of the MBA program. The core courses help in developing the fundamentals of every aspect of the business field. At the second year at the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management, the students are required to complete a set of elective courses.
- Students get to choose these elective courses from a list of over a hundred courses. These electives are made for specialization in specific fields.
Following are the concentrations in which courses are offered for the MBA program:
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Real Estate
- Health Care
- The entire MBA degree can be completed in two years.
- The cost of tuition at the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management is the same for residents of all states. All students are required to pay $60,000 per academic year for tuition.
- Academic background: All applicants of the MBA program must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Students can have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Work Experience: At Jesse H Jones. Graduate School of Management, students of the MBA program must have some professional work experience in order to be enrolled in the MBA class.
- Language: All international applicants are required to show that they can understand the English language. This is proved through providing a score in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- The Rice University, Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management is proud to be an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management was ranked#10 for MBA rankings (National) by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management was ranked#82 for MBA rankings by Poets & Quants.
- Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management was ranked#29 for MBA rankings (National) by Princeton Review.
- The applicants of the MBA program are required to submit a score in the GMAT. A GRE score is also accepted instead of the GMAT. None of the two tests is preferred over the other.
- The average age of the students enrolled in the MBA class is 28 years.
- The students of the MBA class have a very high average GMAT score of 706.
- The undergraduate GPA of the admitted applicants of the MBA program is 3.3.
- Almost all the students enrolled in the MBA class have previous work experience.
- The students of the MBA class have an average work experience of about 5.4 years.
- 24% of the totals students of the MBA class are originally from numerous international countries around the world.
- All students of the MBA program are considered for a scholarship. These scholarships are merit-based. The academic profile (GMAT score, GPA, Leadership skills) is evaluated for scholarship consideration.
- Veterans are eligible for Military Scholars Programs.
- Students can borrow both federal and private loans.
- Apply to the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management by using this link.
- Click on the “Create an account” option if you don’t have an existing account.
- Now, log in to your account.
- Submit your application following the application guidelines.
- After your application has been submitted, you will be contacted with updates at your email.
Application deadlines for the MBA program are mentioned below:
- For Round 1 the deadline of the application is Monday, October 15, 2018, 11:59 PM CDT.
- For Round 2 the deadline of the application is Saturday, January 5, 2019, 11:59 PM CDT.
- For Round 3 the deadline of the application is Friday, April 5, 2019, 11:59 PM CDT.
- At the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management, there is a lot of competition for the MBA program. As in the last academic year, only 28% of the total applicants got to be enrolled in the MBA class.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Am I required to submit a GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: Yes, all applicants are required to submit a GMAT or GRE score. The average GMAT score of the applicants of the MBA program is quite high so make sure that you have an adequate GMAT score.
Q 2: Which English language tests does the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management accepts? (For international applicants only)
Ans: All international applicants are required to prove proficiency in the English language. The Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management accepts a score in TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System), and PTE (Pearson Test of English Academics).
Q 3: What is the average GMAT score of admitted applicants?
Ans: The average GMAT score of admitted applicants of the MBA program is very high at 702.
- Mailing Address
- P.O. Box 2932-MS 531
- Houston, Texas 77252-2932
- Phone: 713-348-4918
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- James M. Hull College of Business MBA
- Mack Robinson College of Business MBA
- Hult International Business School MBA
- Harvard Business School MBA
- Haas School of Business MBA