John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics MBA program is made to help students become better at creativity, communication skills, disciplining themselves, and at making the right decisions.
- The main emphasis of the MBA program is not just to help students become a part of the business market but to become leading figures in the business market.
- Practical learning is the best way to prepare students for real-world jobs. This is done through assigning business-related projects to students.
- The faculty at the John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics is very supportive as they provide you with elite knowledge and are willing to discuss any business-related topic in details.
- The program is AACSB accredited.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program offered at the John B Goddard School of Business & Economics is not just made for students with a business background. Courses are provided in the following concentrations:
- Corporate Strategy
- Quantitative Methods
- Global Marketing
- Financial Accounting
- Managing Human Capital
- Managerial Accounting
- Leading Teams
- Operations and Supply Chain
- The MBA program offers courses in all the areas of the business market and students can get to complete their degree in 2 years.
- At John B. Goddard School of Business & Economic, the cost of tuition is different for in-state and out-of-state residents. As in-state residents have to pay $685 per credit hour and residents of other states have to pay $1,625 per credit hour.
- Academic background: All applicants of the MBA program must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: Applicants of the MBA program at John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics must have some previous work experience.
- Language: All international applicants at the John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics must provide a score in TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- The Weber State University, John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics has been continuously ranked for 10 years in MBA rankings by Princeton Review.
- John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics has been ranked#295 in MBA rankings by Princeton Review in 2017.
- John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics was ranked#73 for Best Graduate School (Western U.S) by QS.
- The applicants of the MBA program at John B. Goddard School of Business & Economic are required to submit a score in GMAT/GRE. Otherwise, their application will be denied.
- The MBA class at John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics is very small.
- The students of the MBA class hold a great average GPA of 3.4.
- At John B. Goddard School of Business & Economic, students are much older as compared to other MBA schools. The average age of the students enrolled in the MBA class is 35 years.
- GMAT scores of students in the MBA class are in the range of 500-700.
- Merit-based fellowships are provided to the best of students.
- Fellowships are also provided to students with great academic profiles.
- Assistantships are provided to students with exceptional academic achievements.
- You can apply online to the John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, click on “Create an admission profile here” option.
- Now, fill in the required information about yourself to successfully create your account.
- Now, log in to your account and submit your application along with all the required material.
- You will be contacted by the official Weber team with updates regarding your submitted application.
The last dates for the submission of the applications are stated below:
- Deadline for Summer Session is May 1, 2019.
- Deadline for Fall Session is Sept. 1, 2019.
- Deadline for Spring Session is November 1, 2019.
- It is extremely easy to get enrolled in the MBA program at the John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics. As in the last academic year, nearly 90% of the total applicants got to be enrolled in the MBA class.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Are all international applicants required to submit a TOEFL/IELTS score?
Ans: International applicants who have completed their undergraduate/bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking university or college are required to submit a score in TOEFL/IELTS.
Q 2: What is the average GMAT score of students enrolled in the MBA class?
Ans: The average GMAT score of students enrolled in the MBA class is 637.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of students enrolled in the MBA class?
Ans: The average GPA of students enrolled in the MBA class is quite great at 3.4.
- Weber State University
- 3848 Harrison Blvd.
- Ogden, Utah 84408
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 801-626-6534
Other Articles You Might Like
- Michael G. Foster MBA
- Kogod Business School MBA
- Krannert School MBA
- Richard T. Farmer Business School MBA
- Sam M. Walton College of Business MBA