John Chambers College of Business & Economics MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The John Chambers College of Business & Economics MBA program is made to turn students into leading figures in the business world. This objective is achieved by providing students with elite guidelines.
- The MBA program is full of details about the business market. The program is career based meaning that the main focus of the MBA program is to prepare you for your ideal career.
- You will get to study in a dynamic environment as people of different ideas from all around the world come to study at the John Chambers College of Business & Economics.
- You will be provided with knowledge that will help you predict the shape of the business world of tomorrow.
- You will be taught by some of the best teachers all of whom have previous business experiences.
List of Courses Offered
All students of the MBA program are required to complete courses worth of 36 credit hours. The following is the list of courses provided during the MBA program:
- BADM 571 – Practicum 1 – 1 credit
- Financial/Managerial Accounting – 3 credits (Prerequisite)
- BADM 551 – Integrative Experiential Simulation – 3 credits
- Micro/Macro Economics – 3 credits (Prerequisite)
- BADM 522 – Statistical Decision Making – 2 credits
- BADM 535 – Organizational Behavior – 3 credits
- BADM 523 – Decision Analysis – 2 credits
- BADM 572 – Practicum 2 – 1 credit
- BADM 525 – Marketing Management – 2 credits
- BADM 554 – Leading Projects for Business Innovation – 2 credits
- BADM 531 – Operations/Supply Chain Management – 2 credits
- BADM 555 – Financial Management – 2 credits
- BADM 557 – Experiential 1 – 3 credits
- BADM 557 – Experiential 2 – 3 credits
- BADM 534 – Technology for Business Development – 2 credits
- BADM 573 – Practicum 3BADM 536 – Leading with Ethics – 2 credits
- BADM 541 – Business Strategy – 2 credits
- BADM 556 – Data Analytics for Management – 3 credits
Summer Semester 2
- BADM 558 – Optional Internship – 3 credits
- The MBA program offered at the John Chambers College of Business and Economics is targeted to be completed in just a year.
- The cost of tuition is not the same for the local residents and residents of other states. As the in-state residents have to pay $482 per credit hour for tuition while residents of other states are required to pay $1,359 per credit hour for tuition.
- Academic background: All students applying for the MBA program at the John Chambers College of Business and Economics must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Work Experience: A professional work resume is required to be submitted by all applicants of the MBA program.
- Language: At the John Chambers College of Business and Economics, international students applying for the MBA program are required to submit a score in TOEFL/IELTS. The minimum score required for the TOEFL is 92 (Internet-based).
- The West Virginia University, John Chambers College of Business & Economics is an accredited member of AACSB.
- John Chambers College of Business & Economics was ranked#92 for Best Business School rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- John Chambers College of Business & Economics was ranked#124 for Best Graduate Business School programs rankings by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- John Chambers College of Business & Economics was ranked#23 for Best Online Graduate Business Program rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- At the John Chambers College of Business and Economics, all applicants of the MBA program must submit a score in the GMAT. Students can also submit a score in the GRE instead of a GMAT score.
- The students of the MBA class at the John Chambers College of Business and Economics have an average undergraduate GPA of 3.33.
- The median GMAT score of the students in the MBA class is 607.
- About 42% of the total students of the MBA class are originally from various countries around the world.
- Students in the MBA class have an average work experience of 4.2 years.
- Students can borrow federal and private loans.
- Graduate assistantships and Doctoral fellowships are provided to the most passionate students.
- You can apply for a scholarship on this page.
- For reading the complete guidelines on how to submit your application, visit their official page.
- You can apply online to the John Chambers College of Business and Economics by using their application portal.
- After clicking the link given above, click on “Create account” option.
- Enter the required information to create your account.
- Now, log in to your newly created account and submit your application.
- Make sure that you follow the application guidelines.
- Currently, the deadlines for the MBA program have not been declared. For more information about the application timelines, contact their official admission team.
- The chances of being accepted into the MBA program offered at the John Chambers College of Business & Economics are fairly moderate. The acceptance rate is a little high at 54%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What is the average GPA of admitted students of the MBA class?
Ans: The average GPA of admitted students of the MBA class is 3.33.
Q 2: Can international applicants waive the English language test requirements?
Ans: No, all international applicants who have completed their bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking university must submit a score in the TOEFL/IELTS.
Q 3: Are all students at the John Chambers College of Business and Economics eligible for financial aid?
Ans: Yes, all applicants at the John Chambers College of Business and Economics are eligible for some sort of financial aid.
- John Chambers College of Business & Economics
- 1601 University Avenue, PO Box 6025
- Morgantown, WV 26506
- Phone: 304-293-5505
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- UNH College of Business MBA
- FSU College of Business MBA
- Christos M. Cotsakos College of Business MBA
- Charles H. Lundquist College of Business MBA
- UAA College of Business and Public Policy MBA