Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business MBA program is made by some of the leading experts of the business community. The program helps you learn about all the aspects related to business management and business operations.
- The teaching staff at Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business is filled with experienced teachers who have helped a lot of previous students achieve their ideal business goals.
- At the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, everyone is a great believer in practical learning. That is why real-world business experiences have been made a part of the MBA program.
- Everyone in the class is encouraged to speak up and share their ideas. This helps in developing better communication between students and teachers.
- This is the place to develop new ideas that change the business world for the better.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program offered at Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business is made up of a flexible and strategized curriculum. This curriculum helps students learn and develop as professionals. Courses of the MBA program are offered in the following concentrations:
- Information Systems and Technology Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management
- The entire MBA program can be completed in a time period of 2 years.
- The cost of tuition is not the same for in-state and out-of-state residents. As in-state residents have to pay about $53,000 for the tuition of the entire MBA program. While out-of-state residents have to pay about $71,000 for the tuition of the entire MBA program.
- Academic background: An undergraduate degree in any discipline with a GPA of 3.0 or more is required from an accredited university degree program.
- Work Experience: Students of the MBA program are not required to have any previous professional work experience.
- Language: The international applicants of the MBA program are required to prove that can both understand and speak English. This is evaluated on the basis of language tests. The Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business accepts a score in IELTS and TOEFL.
- The University of Pittsburgh, Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business was ranked#39 for national rankings of MBA by Forbes.
- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business was ranked#35 for national rankings of MBA by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business was ranked#53 for national rankings of MBA by U.S. News & World Report.
- All the applicants are required to submit a score in GMAT/GRE in order to be enrolled in the MBA program. A minimum GMAT score of 600 is required or a minimum GRE score of 150 (per section) is required.
- The students in the MBA class have an average GMAT score of 621.
- The average GPA of admitted applicants of the MBA program is 3.3.
- About 48% of the total students in the MBA class are from various countries around the world.
- All the students of the MBA program get to share their experience and learn from the experiences of fellow students. The average work experience of students enrolled in the MBA class is 55 months.
- Every year, there are over 400 applicants of the MBA program at Katz.
- Tuition scholarships are the main source of financial aid for the students of the MBA program.
- Fellowships and scholarships are awarded to students who have shown excellence in both business passion and academic achievements.
- There are 2 primary fellowships awarded at the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business. These 2 fellowships are Woodcock Leadership Fellows and BNY Mellon CSR Fellows.
- You can apply online by using this link.
- Click on “Create Account” option after opening the link mentioned above.
- Create your account.
- Log in to your account and submit your application.
- Make sure that all required application material such as; the GMAT score, GPA, TOEFL/IELTS score (if required), resume etc is submitted.
- Once your application has been successfully submitted, then you will be given further updates at your email account.
- (For students of the MBA program) The last date for the submission of the admission application for Round No. 1 is October 1.
- (For students of the MBA program) The last date for the submission of the admission application for Round No. 2 is December 1.
- (For students of the MBA program) The last date for the submission of the admission application for Round No. 3 is February 1. This is the last round for eligibility of scholarships.
- (For students of the MBA program) The last date for the submission of the admission application for Round No. 4 is April 1.
- The acceptance rate at the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business is 30%. So, it is quite competitive for applicants to get accepted to the MBA program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Am I required to take the GMAT/GRE?
Ans: Yes, you are required to submit a score in either the GMAT or GRE in order to be enrolled in the MBA program. If you do not submit a score in GMAT/GRE then your application will be considered invalid.
Q 2: What are the TOEFL/IELTS requirements?
Ans: All international applicants of the MBA program are required to submit a TOEFL/IELTS score. The minimum score required for the TOEFL is 100 and a minimum IELTS score of 7 is required.
Q 3: Are all students considered for financial assistance?
Ans: Yes, all successful applicants at the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business are considered for financial assistance (scholarships, fellowships, loans, etc).
Q 4: What is the average GPA of successful applicants?
Ans: The average GPA of successful applicants of the MBA program is 3.3.
- Mervis Hall
- 3950 Roberto Clemente Drive
- Pittsburgh, PA 15260
- Phone: 412-648-1700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- Jon M. Huntsman School of Business MBA
- John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics MBA
- Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management MBA
- James M. Hull College of Business MBA
- J. Mack Robinson College of Business MBA