Kelley School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Kelley School of Business MBA program is a flexible program where students get to choose the direction of their business career.
- The business-world is continuously changing and we must change with it. The Kelly School of Business MBA program helps students acquire the knowledge required for predicting the future shape of the business market.
- You will be taught about every little detail of the courses in the MBA program.
- The teachers and the graduate alike share their personal business ventures. This helps students mature and develop as business professionals.
List of Courses Offered
The entire curriculum of the MBA program is divided into these 2 years as mentioned below:
At the first year, students are offered courses in the following concentrations:
- Capital Markets
- PLUS Life Sciences
- Consumer Marketing
- Business Marketing
- Strategic Finance
- Supply Chain
At the second year, students have given the opportunity to enhance their skills as professionals in their specific field in business. The courses offered in the second year are optional. These courses help you further improve your skills which results in graduates quickly being employed.
- The MBA program at the Kelley School of Business is targeted to be completed in 2 years.
- At Kelley School of Business, Indiana residents are required to pay only $27,000 per academic year while the residents of other states have to pay $50,000 per academic year for tuition.
- Academic background: All applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: All applicants of the MBA program must submit a professional work resume with at least 2 years of work experience.
- Language: International applicants of the MBA program are required to provide proof of proficiency in English. These applicants must submit a score IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- The Indiana University, Kelley School of Business is a proud accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Kelley School of Business was ranked#22 for MBA rankings by The Economist.
- Kelley School of Business was ranked#14 for MBA rankings by BusinessWeek.
- Kelley School of Business was ranked#5 for Regional MBA rankings by Wall Street Journal.
- At the Kelley School of Business, all applicants of the MBA program must submit a GMAT/GRE score. There is no minimum score requirement for both the GMAT and GRE.
- The average age of the successful applicants of the MBA program is 28 years.
- The class size of the MBA class is quite large as last year, over 200 students got accepted to the MBA program.
- The students of the MBA class have a great average GPA of 3.36.
- The students enrolled in the MBA class have an average GMAT score of 677.
- About half of the students at the Kelley School of Business receive merit-based aid.
- Students are not required to submit another application for financial aid. Meaning that all accepted students are automatically evaluated for a scholarship or fellowship.
- Some of the fellowships provided at the Kelley School of Business are Kelley School of Business Merit Fellowship, Forté Fellowships, Dean’s Fellowships, and Global Fellowships.
- You can read the complete set of instructions about the required application material on this page.
- You can apply to the Kelley School of Business by using this link.
- Now, click on “Create a new guest account” option.
- Now, create your account by providing the required information.
- Now, log in to your account and submit your application following the instructions mentioned on the official Kelley page.
Application deadlines are stated below:
- The last date for the submission of the admission application for the 1st Timeline is October 15.
- The last date for the submission of the admission application for the 2nd Timeline is January 5.
- The last date for the submission of the admission application for the 3rd Timeline is March 1.
- The last date for the submission of the admission application for the Final Timeline is April 15.
- It is fairly competitive to be enrolled in the MBA program offered at the Kelley School of Business. The acceptance rate in the last academic year was 37%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What are the additional requirements for international applicants?
Ans: All international applicants who have completed their undergraduate degree from a non-English speaking university are required to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
Q 2: What is the average GMAT score of the students enrolled in the MBA class?
Ans: The average GMAT score of students enrolled in the MBA class is 667.
Q 3: Is financial aid available for all students?
Ans: Yes, every student is automatically considered for financial assistance at the Kelley School of Business.
- Godfrey Graduate and Executive Education Center
- 1275 E. Tenth Street
- Bloomington, IN 47405
- 801 W. Michigan Street
- Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Phone: 812.855.8006
- Fax: 812.855.9039
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- University of Miami MBA
- Martin J. Whitman MBA
- Naveen Jindal MBA
- Mays Business School MBA
- John B. Godard MBA