Kellogg School of Management MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Kellogg School of Management MBA program offers various ways to earn your MBA degree. Each way has its own advantages, this helps in acquiring skills necessary for achieving success in your ideal field of work.
- You will develop as a professional and as a person during the MBA program.
- The teachings of your courses are put to test practically during real-world projects. These projects are business-related, and your achievements in these projects greatly reflect on where you stand in the field of business.
- Everything taught at the program is vital in your practical business career. Meaning that everything you learn will come in handy while solving complex business problems.
- The alumni of the Kellogg School of Management are great supporters of Northwestern University. It is due to the generosity of these alumni that students of various programs are provided with financial assistance.
- The alumni have always shared their expertise, knowledge, and ideas with beginners of the MBA program.
- The program is AACSB accredited.
List of Courses Offered
At the Kellogg School of Management, students must complete a required list of core courses and a few elective courses for graduation. The curriculum of the MBA program is made to help students understand everything they must know to compete and succeed in the business market.
Following is the list of all the core courses of the MBA program:
- FINC-430-0 Finance I
- MKTG-430-0 Marketing Management
- DECS-430-A Business Analytics I
- MECN-430-0 Microeconomic Analysis
- OPNS-430-0 Operations Management
- ACCT-430-0 Accounting for Decision Making
- MGMT-431-0 Business Strategy
- MORS-430-0 Leadership in Organizations
- DECS-431-0 Business Analytics II
- The MBA program can be completed by full-time students within a year and part-time students usually take up to 2 years to complete their degree.
- The cost of tuition does not vary for residents of different states. Everyone at Kellogg School of Management is required to pay about $71,000 for the tuition of the entire MBA program.
- Academic background: You are required to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Work Experience: Previous full-time work experience is required in order to be enrolled in the MBA program.
- Language: All the international applicants at the Kellogg School of Management are required to submit an English language test score in order to prove proficiency in English. The Kellogg School of Management accepts a score in both the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- The Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Kellogg School of Management was ranked#1 in the rankings of U.S. Business School by The Economist.
- Kellogg School of Management was ranked#4 in the rankings of U.S. Business School by U.S. News & World Report.
- Kellogg School of Management was ranked#3 in the rankings of U.S. Business School by Forbes.
- It is a requirement to submit a score in either the GMAT or GRE at the Kellogg School of Management.
- The MBA class at the Kellogg School of Management is very large as about over 450 students are enrolled in the MBA program.
- The average age of students studying in the MBA class is 28 years.
- The average student of the MBA program has professional work experience of about 5.1 years prior to beginning their MBA program.
- The students in the MBA class at Kellogg School of Management have an exceptionally high GPA of 3.6.
- Scholarships are awarded to students who have shown both personal and professional excellence. A lot of scholarships are provided each year to the best of students.
- All veterans are eligible for applying for the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- International applicants are automatically considered for scholarships on the basis of academic merits.
- You can apply online to the Kellogg School of Management by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, click on “Create an account” link.
- Now, register with them by creating your account.
- Now, log in to your newly created account to submit your application along with all the required material
- You will be notified about updates regarding your submitted application at the email you provided.
Following is a list of the deadlines for applications of various timelines:
- For Round 1, the last date for the submission of the application is September 19, 2018.
- For Round 2, the last date for the submission of the application is January 9, 2019.
- For Round 3, the last date for the submission of the application is April 10, 2019
- It is very competitive to get accepted to the MBA program offered at Kellogg School of Management. The acceptance rate at Kellogg School of Business is quite low as each year, only 20% of the total applicants get to be enrolled in the MBA class.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What is the average GMAT score of the students enrolled in the MBA class at Kellogg?
Ans: The average GMAT score of the students enrolled in the MBA class at Kellogg is 598.
Q 2: Are all international applicants required to submit a TOEFL/IELTS score?
Ans: Yes, all international applicants must submit a TOEFL/IELTS score in order to be enrolled in the MBA program.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of admitted applicants of the MBA program at the Kellogg School of Management?
Ans: The average GPA of the admitted applicants of the MBA program at the Kellogg School of Management is exceptionally high at 3.6
- Kellogg School of Management
- Northwestern University
- 2211 Campus Drive,
- Evanston, IL 60208
- Phone: 847-491-3308
- Email: MBAadmissions@kellogg.northwestern.edu
Other Articles You Might Like
- Kelley School of Business MBA
- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business MBA
- Jon M. Huntsman School of Business MBA
- John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics MBA
- Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management MBA