Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business MBA program is made to turn students into leading figures in the business world. This objective is achieved by providing students with elite guidelines.
- The teaching staff at Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business is filled with experienced and elite professors.
- You will get to study in a dynamic environment as people of different ideas from all around the world study at Kenneth.
- The alumni of the Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business share the details of their personal business projects.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program offered at the Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business is a great program that helps students develop the fundamentals through core courses The entire curriculum of the MBA program is divided into the core courses and the electives.
There are a total of 9 core courses in the MBA program. All of these core courses are worth 3 credit hours (27 credit hours in total). All students have to complete these courses. Following is the list of the core courses:
- MBA 610: Managerial Accounting
- MBA 650: Economics of Managerial Decisions
- MBA 656: Strategic Management
- MBA 658: Advanced International Business
- MBA 654: Ethical Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- MBA 605: Data Analytics and Visualization
- MBA 660: Marketing Management
- MBA 669: Advanced Supply Chain Management
- MBA 670: Advanced Financial Management
Students of the MBA program have to complete a total of 3 elective courses each worth 3 credit hours (9 credit hours in total). Following is the list of electives offered at the MBA program at Kenneth:
- MBA 676: Healthcare by the Numbers
- MBA 677: Managing Qualitative Issues in Healthcare Orgs
- MBA 681: Talent Management
- MBA 675: Healthcare Systems
- MBA 695: Special Topics in Business
- MBA 632: Business Law
- MBA 683: Compensation, Rewards and Performance Mgmt
- MBA 684: Managing Organizational Change
- The program is targeted to be completed within 2 years and is made up of 36 credit hours.
- At Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business, residents of all states have to pay the same amount of money for tuition. The cost of tuition for the entire MBA program at Kenneth is $21,492.
- Academic background: All students at Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business are required to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Work Experience: A professional work resume is not required.
- Language: International applicants must submit a score in TOEFL/IELTS.
- The University of Northern Colorado, Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business is ranked#11 for Business School rankings by QS.
- Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business is ranked#29 for Business School rankings by Poets & Quants.
- Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business is ranked#43 for Online MBA rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- At Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business, all applicants of the MBA program must submit a score in the GMAT. The minimum score required for the GMAT is 500.
- Nearly all the students admitted to the MBA program have some previous work experience. The average work experience of the students in the MBA class is 4 years.
- An average student of the MIT Sloan School of Management enrolled in their MBA program has a GPA of 3.21.
- The average age of the students of the MBA class was 29 years in the last academic year.
- Students can borrow federal and private loans.
- All students are eligible for scholarships.
- Fellowships are also awarded to the students with great academic achievements.
- You can apply online to Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, fill in the information boxes to successfully create your account.
- After your account has been created then log in to your account.
- Now, just submit your application.
- Make sure that you submit all required application material along with your application.
- The deadline for the application for Round 1 is 12/27/18.
- The deadline for the application for Round 2 is 2/18/19.
- The deadline for the application for Round 3 is 4/22/19.
- The deadline for the application for Round 4 is 8/12/2019.
- The deadline for the application for Round 4 is 10/7/2019.
- The chances of being enrolled in the MBA program offered at the Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business are very high as the acceptance rate for the MBA program is 68%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Can international applicants waive the English language test requirements?
Ans: No, all international applicants who have completed their bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking university must submit a score in the TOEFL/IELTS.
Q 2: What is the average GPA of admitted students of the MBA class?
Ans: The average GPA of admitted students of the MBA class is 3.21.
Q 3: Are all students at Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business eligible for financial aid?
Ans: Yes, all applicants at Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business can apply for some sort of financial aid.
- University of North Colorado
- 501 20TH ST.
- GREELEY, CO 80639
- Phone: (970) 351-2764
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- Kenan-Flagler Business School MBA
- Kellogg School of Management MBA
- Kelley School of Business MBA
- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business MBA
- Jon M. Huntsman School of Business MBA