Krannert School of Management MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Krannert School of Management MBA program helps you learn the best techniques and develop problem-solving skills that will help you start your career.
- The business world is constantly changing and you need the tools to predict the shape of the future business world. The MBA program at Krannert helps you acquire these tools.
- The faculty of the Krannert School of Management is full of big believers of practical learning. Hence, everything learned in the classroom will be put to test practically on various real-world business projects.
- You will get to share your previous experiences (if you have previous work experience) and will get to hear the personal experiences of fellow students and teachers. This will help you develop as a professional.
- The program is an AACSB accredited program.
List of Courses Offered
These 60 credit hours are divided into the courses provided in the following concentrations:
- Strategic Management
- Intro to Operations Management
- Launching Global Leaders
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Analytics
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Communication Skills
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Law
- 5 Electives
- The MBA program offered at Krannert School of Management is comprised of a total of 60 credit hours and can be completed in 2 years.
- The cost of tuition is not the same for local residents and out-of-state residents. As local residents have to pay $11,000 per each semester while residents of other states have to pay $21,000 per each semester.
- Academic background: An undergraduate degree in any discipline with a GPA of 3.0 or more is required from an accredited university degree program.
- Work Experience: Work experience is not required. Although it can significantly enhance the chances of your application being accepted.
- Language: International applicants of the MBA program need to provide proof of proficiency in the English language. The Krannert School of Management accepts a score in TOEFL and IELTS. A minimum score of 600 (Paper-based) is required for the TOEFL and 7 is the minimum score required for the IELTS.
- The Purdue University, Krannert School of Management is proud to be an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Krannert School of Management was ranked#9 for Two-Year MBA Program in the World by Wall Street Journal.
- Krannert School of Management was ranked#22 for the Best Public School by U.S News and World Report.
- Krannert School of Management was ranked#16 for MBA Among Employers by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- The applicants of the MBA program are required to submit a score in the GMAT. A GRE score is also accepted. Students who want to submit a GRE score should keep in mind that GMAT is highly preferred over GRE at the Krannert School of Management. Students with GMAT scores are more likely to get scholarships than students with a GRE score.
- The class size of the upcoming MBA class is quite small as only 48 students have been enrolled until now.
- The average GMAT score of.students in the MBA class is 633.
- The average GPA of students in the MBA class is great at 3.26.
- The average age of admitted applicants of the MBA program is 28 years.
- Merit-based scholarships are provided to students every year.
- Students can also borrow loans.
- Purdue Graduate Assistantships are provided to the students who meet certain qualification criteria.
- Read the instructions mentioned in this page on how to submit your application successfully.
- Once you have read the application instructions then visit this link.
- Now, click on “Create an account” to create your account.
- Now, log in to your account to submit your application.
- Make sure that you follow the application instructions.
Application deadlines are mentioned below:
- Application Round 1 (Early Round) is September 1 to November 15
- Application Round 2 (Priority Round) is November 16 to January 15
- Application Round 3 (Last Round for International Students) is January 16 to March 1
- Application Round 4 (Last Round for Domestic Students) is March 2 to May 1
- It is moderately competitive to get enrolled in the MBA program at Krannert School of Management. The acceptance rate for the MBA program was 37% in the last academic year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Are all applicants required to submit a GMAT score?
Ans: Yes, all applicants are required to submit a GMAT or GRE score. A score in the GMAT is highly preferred over a score in GRE.
Q 2: What are the TOEFL/IELTS requirements?
Ans: Only international students are required to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). A minimum TOEFL score of 600 (Paper-based) is required and a minimum IELTS score of 7 is required in order to be enrolled in the MBA program.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of admitted applicants?
Ans: The average GPA of admitted applicants is 3.26.
- Krannert Building
- 403 W. State Street
- West Lafayette, IN 47907-2056
- Rawls Hall
- 100 S. Grant Street
- West Lafayette, IN 47907-2076
- Phone: (765) 494-0773
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- Richard T. Farmer Business School MBA
- Sam M. Walton College of Business MBA
- Stanford Business School MBA
- Fuqua School of Business MBA
- Scheller School of Business MBA