Lally School of Management & Technology MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Lally School of Management & Technology MBA program offers students a chance to become an eligible leading figure, one who can handle complex problems and make adequate communication with workers of various fields.
- You will get to learn from accomplished teachers who are willing to discuss any business-related topic in details.
- The alumni of Lally School of Management & Technology are being hired by big companies. These alumni support the Lally School. A lot of donations from these alumni are offered as scholarships and fellowships.
- Teachers and graduates alike share their business experiences with students. This helps the students get a crystal clear concept of the complicated structure of the business market.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program offered at Lally School of Management & Technology is divided into the core courses and electives. The core courses must be completed by all students of the MBA program. These core courses help in developing the fundamental concepts required to work in business fields. Electives are optional courses (but all students must complete the required number of electives) that help students developing skills in ideal subfields.
- MGMT 7060 Design, Manufacturing & Marketing
- MGMT 6040 Talent Management
- MGMT 6100 Statistics for Managerial Decision Making
- MGMT 7250 Professional Development Workshop III
- MGMT 7250 Professional Development Workshop II
- MGMT 7250 Professional Development Workshop I
- MGMT 7730 Economics & Institutions
- MGMT 7030 Strategy, Technology and Competition I
- MGMT 7740- Accounting for Reporting and Control
- MGMT 6060 Business Implications of Emerging Technologies
- MGMT 6140 Information Systems for Management
- MGMT 6840 Practicum in Management
Elective courses are offered in the following concentrations:
- Business Analytics
- Management Information Systems
- Technological Entrepreneurship
- Marketing – New Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- The entire MBA program can be completed within a year by full-time students.
- At Lally School of Management & Technology, all students (local residents and residents of other states) have to pay $51,000 per academic year for tuition.
- Academic background: At Lally School of Management & Technology, all applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: All applicants of the MBA program must have some previous work experience.
- Language: International applicants who have completed their undergraduate degree from a non-English speaking university or college are required to submit a score in an English language test. The Lally School of Management & Technology accepts a score in TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- The Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Lally School of Management & Technology is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Lally School of Management & Technology was ranked#58 for their MBA program by Bloomberg Businessweek in the academic year 2018.
- Lally School of Management & Technology was ranked#68 for their MBA program by U.S. News & World Report in the academic year 2018.
- Lally School of Management & Technology was ranked#21 for Best Graduate School by Forbes in the academic year 2017.
- GMAT or GRE scores must be provided by all applicants. There is no minimum score requirement for the GMAT/GRE.
- 65% of the total students of the MBA class are male and 35% of the total students are female.
- The average GPA of successful applicants of the MBA class for the last academic year was 3.30.
- The average age of enrolled students in the MBA class is 24 years.
- The students of the MBA class had an average GMAT score of 639 in the last academic year.
- Fellowships are awarded to the most deserving students who have marvelous academic achievements.
- Students can borrow interest based loans. You have to pay a larger amount of money than the amount you borrow.
- At Lally School of Management & Technology, scholarships are being awarded to students on the basis of merit.
- You can apply to the Lally School of Management & Technology online by using this link.
- Now, click on “Create an account”.
- Fill in the required information to successfully create your account.
- Now, log in to your account and submit your application while keeping in mind the application guidelines mentioned on this page.
- The last date for the submission of the admission application is 15 February 2019.
- It is not competitive to get admitted to the MBA program at the Lally School of Management & Technology. Over 1 out of every 2 applicants gets to be admitted to the MBA program. Last year, the acceptance rate of the MBA program at Lally was 58%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What are the additional requirements for international applicants?
Ans: International students are required to demonstrate a profound understanding of the English language. The Lally School of Management accepts a score in either TOEFL or the IELTS examination system.
Q 2: What is the requirement for the GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: All applicants must submit a score in GMAT/GRE. Otherwise, the application will be rejected. There is no minimum score required to be enrolled in the MBA class.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of admitted applicants of the MBA class?
Ans: The average GPA of admitted applicants of the MBA class was 3.3 in the last academic year.
Q 4: How many application does the Lally School of Management & Technology receive per year?
Ans: The number of application the Lally School of Management & Technology receives varies every year. Last year, they received a total of 354 applications for the MBA program.
- Lally School of Management
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- 110 8th Street, Pittsburgh Building
- Troy, New York 12180
- Phone: 518.276.2812
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Krannert School of Management MBA
- Kogod School of Business MBA
- Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business MBA
- Kenan-Flagler Business School MBA
- Kellogg School of Management MBA