Leeds School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Leeds School of Business MBA program helps you acquire the vital tools that will help you launch your career. A wide range of complicated business-related problems is discussed in details during your classes.
- The Leeds School of Business MBA program is suitable for everyone; whether you just want to learn the new concepts or you simply want to advance your career even further.
- The great faculty at Leeds School of Business offers guidelines and thorough instructions that will help you understand complex concepts.
- You will get to hear from the Leeds School of Business alumni who will share their experiences in details. This will help you gain a clearer concept of how the business market works.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program offered at the Leeds School of Business is made to help students build a solid foundation through completing the core courses and enhancing their skills through completing the electives. The 55 credit hours are divided into the following:
Core Courses (Worth 31 credit hours):
- MBAC 6001: Foundations of Teamwork
- MBAC 6081: Data and Decisions
- MBAC 6020 Financial Accounting
- Orientation/MBAC 6099 Professional Development
- MBAC 6031: Quantitative Methods
- MBAC 6011 Managerial Economics I
- MBAC 6099 Professional Development
- MBAC 6051: Operations Management
- MBAC 6003: Leadership
- MBAC 6060 Corporate Finance
- MBAC 6090 Marketing Management
- MBAC 6050 Strategy
- MBAC 6012 Managerial Economics II
- MBAC 6096 Managerial Communications
The elective courses are offered in the following concentrations:
- Real Estate
- Systems & Operations
- All students must complete a total of 55 credit hours in a small time period of one year, in order to complete their MBA degree.
- At Leeds School of Business, the cost of tuition is not the same for local and out-of-state residents. As residents of Colorado have to pay $54,509 per each academic year. While the residents of other states have to pay $71,504 per each academic year.
- Academic background: The applicants of the MBA program at Leeds School of Business are required to hold a bachelor’s degree from any university with a preferred GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Work Experience: All applicants of the MBA program must have previous professional work experience.
- Language: At Leeds School of Business, all international applicants must provide proof of proficiency in the English language. They must submit a score in either the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- The University of Colorado at Boulder, Leeds School of Business is accredited by AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Leeds School of Business is ranked#65 for Best Graduate Business School by U.S. News & World Report in the year 2019.
- Leeds School of Business is ranked#51 for their Part-Time MBA program by U.S. News & World Report in the year 2019.
- Leeds School of Business was ranked#67 for their MBA program by Businessweek in the year 2018.
- At Leeds School of Business, all applicants of the MBA program are required to provide a score in the GMAT or GRE.
- The size of the MBA class at Leeds School of Business is quite large. As the upcoming MBA class already has 94 enrolled students.
- The students of the MBA class have an average work experience of about 5.3 years.
- The average age of students of the MBA class 29 years.
- The average GMAT score of successful applicants is 630, the average GRE score is 310, and the average GPA is quite high at 3.4.
- At Leeds School of Business, all applicants are considered for scholarships and fellowships automatically when they get accepted into the MBA program.
- Students can also apply for additional scholarships or fellowships.
- Federal and Private loans are also available to be borrowed by students of the MBA program.
- You can apply to the Leeds School of Business online by using this link.
- After opening the link given above, click on “Create an account” under the “First-time users” heading.
- Now, fill in the required information to successfully register with Colorado University.
- Log in to your account to submit your application.
- Make sure that all application material (GMAT/GRE score, GPA, Resume) is submitted along with your application.
The last dates for the submission of applications are mentioned below:
- Deadline for Round 1 is Oct 3, 2018.
- Deadline for Round 2 is Dec 1, 2018.
- Deadline for Round 3 is Feb 1, 2019.
- Deadline for Round 4 is May 15, 2019.
- It is very easy to get admitted to the MBA program, as the acceptance rate at Leeds School of Business for the MBA program was 75% in the last academic year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: At Leeds School of Business, must all applicants submit a GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: Yes, it is a requirement at Leeds School of Business that all applicants must submit a score in the GMAT or GRE.
Q 2: Can veterans get a waiver for the application fee?
Ans: Yes, all veterans can get a waiver for the application fee.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of the admitted applicants of the MBA class at Leeds School of Business?
Ans: The average GPA of enrolled students in the MBA class was quite high at 3.4 for the last academic year.
- Leeds School of Business
- 995 Regent Drive
- Koelbel Building, 419 UCB
- Boulder, CO 80309-0419
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 303.492.8397
Other Articles You Might Like
- Lally School of Management & Technology MBA
- Krannert School of Management MBA
- Kogod School of Business MBA
- Kenneth W. Monfort College of Business MBA
- Kenan-Flagler Business School MBA