Lundy-Fetterman School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Lundy-Fetterman School of Business MBA program is made for students with a little or no work experience at all. Everyone at Lundy-Fetterman is working in a cooperative work environment.
- Students get to learn all the fundamentals of the business market that will help them to solve difficult and complex business problems.
- The main focus is to develop inventors who will develop their own business strategies which will turn these students into leaders.
- You will get to hear from the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business alumni, who will offer you support and share their personal business ventures in details.
List of Courses Offered
The curriculum of the MBA program is comprised of 37 credit hours in total. These credit hours are divided into the following two:
Core Courses (28 Credit Hours in total):
- MBA 720: Applied Economics for Business Leaders
- MBA 730: Finance and Capital Management
- MBA 780: Global Supply Chain Management
- MBA 790: Strategic Management “Live Case” Seminar
- MBA 740: Communication & Critical Thinking for Ethical Decision Making
- MBA 750: Organizational Culture in a Changing Environment
- MBA 700: Orientation to Innovation, Design Thinking & the Campbell MBA
- MBA 710: Accounting for Decision Making
- MBA 760: Business Analytics
- MBA 770: Digital and Contemporary Marketing Strategies
Electives (9 Credit Hours in total):
Students are required to complete 3 elective courses (each worth 3 credit hours) of their own choice from the following list of electives:
- MBA 751: Project Management
- MBA 752: Human Resource Management
- MBA 755: Study Abroad
- MBA 772: Marketing Research
- BA 741: Legal Environment of Business
- MBA 742: Advanced Negotiation and Analysis
- MBA 708: Special Topics
- MBA 732: Management of Financial Institutions
- TRUST 620: Investment Analysis
- TRUST 633: Advanced Income Taxation
- MBA 754: Healthcare Management
- MBA 771: Healthcare Strategy and Marketing
- TRUST 740: Risk Management Applications
- MBA 731: Healthcare Finance
- MBA 743: Health Law and Policy
- MBA 753: Healthcare Organization and Delivery
Students are also required to complete at least 200 hours of work experience before finishing their MBA program.
- The MBA program at Lundy-Fetterman School of Business is targeted to be completed within a time period of 2 years.
- At Lundy-Fetterman School of Business, all students (in-state and out-of-state) are required to pay $760 per credit hour.
- Academic background: All students who want to be enrolled in the MBA program must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with an overall minimum GPA of 2.80.
- Work Experience: A professional work resume is not a requirement at the Lundy-Fetterman School of business.
- Language: All the international applicants at the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business must provide an English language test score. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System) are accepted. A minimum score of 550 (Paper-Based) is required for the TOEFL and a minimum score of 5.5 is required for the IELTS.
- The Campbell University, Lundy-Fetterman School of Business is not accredited by AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Lundy-Fetterman School of Business has been ranked#57 for MBA Programs by The Princeton Review in the year 2016.
- Lundy-Fetterman School of Business has been ranked#78 for MBA Programs by U.S. News & World Report in the year 2017.
- Lundy-Fetterman School of Business has been ranked#32 for MBA Programs by Businessweek in the year 2014.
- At Lundy-Fetterman School of Business, all applicants of the MBA program must submit a score in GMAT/GRE. Applications without a GMAT/GRE score are ignored.
- The students of the MBA class had an average GMAT score of 537 in the last academic year.
- A lot of students in the MBA class already have some amount of previous work experience. Although, it is not a requirement to have any work experience at all before beginning the MBA program.
- There are about 28% of international students in the MBA class.
- The average GPA of students in the MBA class for the last academic year was 3.23.
- At Lundy-Fetterman School of Business, students are being awarded fellowships and scholarships each year.
- These scholarships are merit-based and are given to the best students.
- Students can also borrow interest-based loans.
- For applying to the MBA program at Lundy-Fetterman School of Business, visit this page.
- Now, log in to your account (if you already have one). Otherwise, create your account by filling in the required information.
- Once, you’re logged in then visit this page for complete guidelines on how to submit your application.
- Now, submit your application while keeping in mind the application guidelines.
- Once your application has been successfully submitted, then you will be contacted by the official Lundy team via email.
- The final date for the submission of the admission application for the Spring I term is December 20, 2018, for local applicants and December 3, 2018, for international applicants.
- The final date for the submission of the admission application for the Spring II term is February 25, 2019.
- The final date for the submission of the admission application for the Summer I term is April 22, 2019, for local applicants and April 1, 2019, for international applicants.
- The final date for the submission of the admission application for the Summer II term is June 7, 2019.
- The final date for the submission of the admission application for the Fall I term is August 12, 2019, for local applicants and June 22, 2019, for international applicants.
- The acceptance rate of the MBA program at Lundy-Fetterman School of Business is 60%. It is very easy to get accepted if you have above average academic achievements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What are the minimum score requirements for the GMAT/GRE?
Ans: A minimum score of 450 is required for the GMAT and a minimum score of 293 is required for the GRE.
Q 2: What are the TOEFL/IELTS requirements?
Ans: Only international students are required to submit a score in TOEFL/IELTS.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of applicants at Lundy-Fetterman School of Business?
Ans: The average GPA of admitted applicants of the MBA program is 3.23.
Q 4: What is the average GMAT score of students?
Ans: The average GMAT score of students in the MBA class is 527.
- Office Location
- 165 Dr. McKoy Rd.
- Buies Creek, NC 27506
- P.O. Box 218
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (910) 814-4308
Other Articles You Might Like
- Lucas College and School of Business MBA
- Leeds School of Business MBA
- Lally School of Management & Technology MBA
- Krannert School of Management MBA
- Kogod School of Business MBA