Marshall School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Marshall School of Business MBA program is made by experts who have achieved many awards for their contributions in the world of business.
- You will get to study with great students, nearly all of whom have professional work experience. Every student at Marshall School of Business is considered a special individual.
- You will be taught about all the complicated and complex business-related problems and the methods to solve these problems will be discussed in details.
- Your learnings in class will be applied practically, thus creating a challenge that will help you gain experience and build even better concepts.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program offered at Marshall School of Business turns students into leaders. The MBA program is made up of core courses (that all students are required to complete) and a few electives (students get to choose their ideal electives from a huge list). Following are the core courses that all students must complete:
- GSBA-515: Contemporary Issues in Global Strategy
- GSBA-510: Accounting Concepts and Financial Reporting (Cont’d)
- GSBA-588: Capstone course
- GSBA-524: Managerial Statistics (Cont’d)
- GSBA-504: Operations Management
- GSBA-533: Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- GSBA-552: Problem Solving and Decision Making: An Integrated Approach
- GSBA-548: Corporate Finance (Cont’d)
- GSBA-511: Microeconomics for Management
- GSBA-540: Contemporary Issues for Competitive Strategy
- GSBA-542: Communication for Management
- GSBA-509: Marketing Management
- GSBA-541: Foundations of Your Professional Value
- GSBA-542: Communication for Management
- GSBA-510: Accounting Concepts and Financial Reporting
- GSBA-524: Managerial Statistics
- GSBA-548: Corporate Finance
- GSBA-599: Special Topics: Structured Analysis for Unstructured Problems
- GSBA-580: The Global Context of Business
- The program can be completed in 20 months.
- The cost of tuition at Marshall School of Business is not based upon the residence of students. All students of the MBA program have to pay (for tuition) $62,140 for the first year and $58,316 for the second year.
- Academic background: At Marshall School of Business, all candidates of the MBA program must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: Almost all the students of the MBA class have previous work experience but work experience is not a requirement to be enrolled in the MBA program.
- Language: At Marshall School of Business, international applicants who hold an undergraduate degree from a non-English speaking institute must prove proficiency in the English language. The Marshall School of Business accepts a score in IELTS/TOEFL.
- The University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Marshall School of Business was ranked#13 for MBA Programs by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Marshall School of Business was ranked#20 for MBA Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Marshall School of Business was ranked#33 for MBA Programs by Forbes.
- All applicants of the MBA program must provide a valid GMAT/GRE score. Applicants who will not provide a GMAT/GRE score are not enrolled in the MBA program. Applications of such applicants will be considered invalid.
- The class size of the MBA class is very large at Marshall School of Business as over 200 students are enrolled in the MBA class every year.
- The students of the MBA class have a remarkable average GMAT score of 705. Also, the students of the MBA class have an extraordinarily high average GPA of 3.50.
- The average age of the students in the MBA class is 28 years.
- The Marshall School of Business is the first institute to have an MBA class that has 50% female students.
- Every year at Marshall School of Business, students are awarded scholarships and fellowships due to the generosity of the alumni and corporate partners of the university.
- Veterans with a minimum of 3 years of service are eligible for the Schoen Family Scholarship Program.
- Students who have done well in the first year at Marshall School of Business and haven’t received a scholarship during the first year are eligible for a Dean’s Scholarship in the second year.
- For applying online to the MBA program at the Marshall School of Business, click on this link.
- After clicking on the link given above, click on “Create an account” option.
- Now, fill in the required information boxes.
- Once your account has been created, log in to your account to submit your application.
- You will be now contacted by the official Marshall team at your email address.
- For the 1st Round, the last date for the submission of the application is October 15, 2018.
- For the 2nd Round, the last date for the submission of the application is January 5, 2019.
- For the 3rd Round, the last date for the submission of the application is March 1, 2019.
- For the 4th Round, the last date for the submission of the application is April 15, 2019
- It is fairly difficult to get accepted into the MBA program at Marshall School of Business. As only 28% of the total applicants get to be enrolled in the MBA program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: At Marshall School of Business, are all applicants required to take the GMAT/GRE?
Ans: Yes, at Marshall School of Business all applicants of the MBA program are required to submit a GMAT or GRE score.
Q 2: What are the language requirements for international applicants?
Ans: All international applicants of the MBA program must submit a score on either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Q 3: Are there any benefits for veterans?
Ans: Yes, all veterans with at least 3 years of service are eligible for the Schoen Family Scholarship Program.
Q 4: What GMAT score does the average student of the MBA program hold?
Ans: The students of the MBA class have a great average GMAT score of 705.
- USC Marshall MBA Admissions
- 630 Childs Way — JKP 308
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-2633
- Phone: 213-740-7846
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- Tippie College MBA
- Rady School of Management MBA
- Mack Robinson MBA
- UAA College of Business MBA
- The Busch School MBA