Mason School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Mason School of Business MBA program helps students become accomplished figures in the business market. You will get to study with professionals from various fields, thus creating a dynamic studying environment.
- The great teaching staff at Mason School of Business helps students in acquiring skills required to be leading figures in the business world of tomorrow.
- The alumni of Mason School of Business share their personal experiences and offer support throughout the MBA program.
- There is only one goal of the MBA program at Mason School of Business and that is to see you succeed.
List of Courses Offered
At the Mason School of Business, the curriculum of the MBA program is divided into main parts as core courses and electives.
The list of core courses (2 credit hours each) offered in the MBA program is stated below:
- Financial Accounting & Disclosure
- Financial Management
- LDE Leadership Development and Ethics
- Communicating for Results
- Marketing Management
- Economic Analysis and Insights
- Organizational Behavior & Processes
- Global Competitive Strategy
- Career Management
- Business, Govt, and the Global Economy
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology Infrastructure & Business Transformation
- The entire MBA program at the Mason School of Business can be completed in a time period of 2 years.
- At Mason School of Business, in-state residents have to pay $33,108 for tuition and out-of-state residents have to pay $44,480 per academic year.
- Academic background: At Mason School of Business, all applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. A GPA score of 3.0 or higher is preferred.
- Work Experience: Work experience is a requirement at Mason School of Business.
- Language: All applicants must submit a score in the TOEFL/IELTS/PTE.
- The College of William & Mary, Mason School of Business is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Mason School of Business was ranked#30 for MBA Programs by Bloomberg Businessweek in the academic year 2018.
- Mason School of Business was ranked#55 for MBA Programs by U.S. News & World Report in the academic year 2018.
- Mason School of Business was ranked#58 for MBA Programs by Forbes in the academic year 2017.
- GMAT or GRE scores must be provided by all applicants. There is no minimum GMAT score, however, the average GMAT score of applicants is 601.
- 70% of the total students of the MBA class are male and 30% of the total students are female.
- The average GPA of successful applicants of the MBA class for the last academic year was 3.30.
- The average age of enrolled students in the MBA class is 27 years.
- The students of the MBA class had an average GMAT score of 620 in the last academic year.
- At Mason School of Business, scholarships are awarded to students with above average academic achievements.
- Fellowships are also being awarded to the most deserving students.
- Students can borrow loans as well. You have to pay interest on the money you borrow, meaning that you will have to pay a larger amount of money than the amount you borrowed.
- You can apply to Mason Business School online by using this link.
- Now, click on “Sign Up”.
- Fill in the required information to successfully create your account.
- Now, log in to your account and submit your application. Also, follow the application guidelines while submitting the application material.
Application deadlines are mentioned below:
- The last date for the submission of the admission application for Round 1 is October 29, 2018.
- The last date for the submission of the admission application for Round 2 is January 7, 2019.
- The last date for the submission of the admission application for Round 3 is March 11, 2019.
- The last date for the submission of the admission application for Round 4 is April 29, 2019.
- It is not competitive to get admitted to the MBA program at Mason School of Business. The acceptance rate for the MBA program at Mason School of Business is 60%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What is the priority application timeline?
Ans: The priority application timeline is October 29, 2018.
Q 2: What is the requirement for the GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: There is no minimum score required for the GMAT or GRE score. Although, the GMAT/GRE score is considered highly important during the evaluation of your application
Q 3: What is the average GPA of admitted applicants of the MBA program?
Ans: The average GPA of admitted applicants of the MBA program is 3.30.
- Raymond A. Mason School of Business
- William & Mary
- P.O. Box 8795
- Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
- Phone: 757-221-4100
- Fax: 757-221-2937
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- Yale University MBA Scholarships
- A. Franke MBA
- Fox School of Business MBA
- Lucas College of Business MBA
- Columbia Business School MBA