Mendoza College of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Mendoza College of Business MBA program offers a great dynamic studying environment. You will be studying with students with an average work experience of about 5 years. So, everyone will contribute and share their personal experiences.
- The alumni of the Mendoza College of Business are some of the most helpful alumni who support their college and share their personal expertise.
- You will get to learn from experienced professors who encourage long and detailed discussions about the smallest of topics.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program offered at Mendoza College of Business can be completed within a very short period of time. The MBA program is made up of 46 credit hours. These credit hours are divided into the following:
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Career Leadership
- Financial Accounting
- Strategic Decision Making
- Foundations of Ethical Business Conduct
- Interterm Intensive
- Electives/Concentration Track Courses
- Process Analytics
- Leading People and Teams
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Interterm Intensive
- The average student can complete the entire MBA program in a year.
- At Mendoza College of Business, all the students are required to pay $54,120 per each academic year for tuition.
- Academic background: At Mendoza College of Business, all applicants are required to hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: A professional work resume with quality work is a requirement.
- Language: International applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking institute must provide proof of proficiency in the English language. At Mendoza College of Business, IELTS and TOEFL test scores are accepted.
- The University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business is proud to be accredited by AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Mendoza College of Business was ranked#22 for MBA Programs by Forbes.
- Mendoza College of Business was ranked#26 for MBA Programs by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Mendoza College of Business was ranked#31 for MBA Programs by U.S News & World Report.
- All students must provide a valid GMAT/GRE score. Applicants who will not provide a GMAT/GRE score are not eligible to be enrolled in the MBA program. Their application will not be evaluated.
- The class size of the MBA class is fairly large at Mendoza College of Business as nearly 125 students are enrolled in the class of MBA each year.
- The GMAT score of the students of MBA class can range from 610-740.
- All enrolled students have previous work experience. The average work experience of the students enrolled in the MBA program for the last academic year was 5.1 years. So, each student will get to share his/her views and observations.
- The average GPA for the admitted applicants of the MBA class for the last academic year was 3.30.
- Every year at Mendoza College of Business, students are awarded scholarships and fellowships.
- Nearly 80% of the students were awarded a fellowship for the last academic year.
- Veterans can apply for the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- If you want to apply to Mendoza College of Business online, then click on this link.
- After clicking on the link given above, click on “Create an account”.
- Provide all the required information to create your account.
- Log in to your account and submit your application keeping in mind the guidelines of the application.
- All required material must be submitted along with your application.
- For the 1st Round, the last date for the submission of the application is Sept. 18, 2018
- For the 2nd Round, the last date for the submission of the application is Oct. 16, 2018
- For the 3rd Round, the last date for the submission of the application is Jan. 8, 2019
- For the 4th Round, the last date for the submission of the application is Mar. 19, 2019
- For the 5th Round, the last date for the submission of the application is Apr. 9, 2019
- It is quite competitive to get accepted into the MBA program at Mendoza College of Business. As only 19% of the total applicants get to be enrolled in the MBA program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Are all applicants required to take the GMAT/GRE?
Ans: Yes, all applicants are required to submit a GMAT or GRE score when submitting their application in order for the application to be considered valid.
Q 2: What are the TOEFL/IELTS requirements?
Ans: All international applicants must submit a score in either the TOEFL or IELTS. None of the two is preferred over the other.
Q 3: Are there any benefits for veterans?
Ans: Yes, all veterans can apply for the Yellow Ribbon Program.
Q 4: What GMAT score does the average enroll student of the MBA program hold?
Ans: The average GPA of students enrolled in the MBA program is 3.30.
- Mendoza College of Business
- Notre Dame, IN 46556
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (574) 631-8488
Other Articles You Might Like
- McDonough School of Business MBA
- Mays Business School MBA
- Mason School of Business MBA
- Martin J. Whitman School of Management MBA
- Marshall School of Business MBA