Michael G. Foster School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Michael G. Foster School of Business MBA program gives you a chance to shape your own career. You are provided with guidelines and help to achieve your ideal career.
- You will get to participate in international activities, research projects and you will get to make connections with some of the best people in the business community.
- The graduates of the MBA program offered at Michael G. Foster School of Business are being hired by big companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Nordstrom, Starbucks almost every year.
- You will be taught by great professors who have a ton of experience in the business market.
List of Courses Offered
Following are some of the courses offered at the MBA program at Michael G. Foster School of Business:
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Managerial Finance
- Leadership Development
- Building Effective Teams
- Marketing Strategy
- Micro-Economics of Competition and Strategy
- Applied Strategy
- Statistics for Business Decisions
- Leading Teams and Organizations
- Organization theory
- Leadership in organizations
- Competitive & Corporate Strategy
- Information for Decision Making and Performance Evaluation
- Management accounting systems
- Operations and Supply Chain Management Productivity and competitiveness,
- Inventory management
- Decision Support Models
- The entire MBA program offered at Michael G. Foster School of Business can be completed in 2 years.
- At Michael G. Foster School of Business, the cost of tuition of the MBA program for residents of Washington is about $66,000 for the entire MBA program. While non-residents have to pay about $96,000 for the entire MBA program.
- Academic background: All applicants are required to hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: Work experience is required in order to be enrolled in the MBA program.
- Language: International applicants must provide an English language test score in either the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- The University of Washington, Michael G. Foster School of Business is proud to be accredited by AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Michael G. Foster School of Business is ranked#1 in the Northwest for Full-Time MBA by U.S News & World Report for the academic year 2019.
- Michael G. Foster School of Business is ranked#1 in the Northwest for Full-Time MBA by Financial Times for the academic year 2019.
- Michael G. Foster School of Business was ranked#1 in the Northwest for Full-Time MBA by Bloomberg Businessweek for the academic year 2018.
- At Michael G. Foster School of Business, all applicants must submit a score in GMAT/GRE. Applications without a GMAT/GRE score are not accepted.
- At Michael G. Foster School of Business, the size of the MBA class is fairly large with 125 students.
- The average student has previous professional work experience of 6.1 years.
- The students of the MBA program for the last academic year had a great average GMAT score of 696.
- The students enrolled in the MBA program of the last academic year had an average GPA of 3.31.
- At Michael G. Foster School of Business, almost 7% of the entire students are veterans.
- The graduates of the MBA program are instantly being hired. As 99% of the total MBA graduates of the last academic year got employed within 3 months after graduation.
- At Michael G. Foster, scholarships are awarded to students with significant academic achievements.
- These scholarships are merit-based.
- Students with financial problems can borrow loans or apply for third-party scholarships.
- You can apply to Michael G. Foster School of Business by using this link.
- After opening the link given above, click on “Create a Profile” under New Applicant heading if you already don’t have an account.
- You have to fill in the required information.
- Now, you can log in to your account and submit your application.
- Make sure that all the required material is submitted along with your application and that you follow the application guidelines.
- The last date for the submission of your application for Round 1 is October 10.
- The last date for the submission of your application for Round 2 is January 10.
- The last date for the submission of your application for Round 3 is March 14.
- It is fairly competitive to get accepted into the MBA program offered at Michael G. Foster School of Business. Only 1 out of 4 applicants get to be enrolled in the MBA program. Acceptance rate is very low at 24%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Must all international applicants submit a TOEFL/IELTS score?
Ans: Yes, international applicants at Michael G. Foster School of Business must submit a TOEFL/IELTS score in order to prove proficiency in the English language.
Q 2: Is it a requirement to provide a GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: Yes, every applicant is required to provide a GMAT/GRE score.
Q 3: What will improve my chances of being accepted if I have a low GPA?
Ans: If your GPA is less than 3.0 then a high score in the GMAT/GRE and quality professional work experience can enhance your chances of being enrolled in the MBA program.
- Michael G. Foster School of Business
- MBA Program Office
- 334 Dempsey Hall, Box 353223
- Seattle, WA 98195-3223, USA
- Phone: 206-543-4661
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Page
Other Articles You Might Like
- Kogod Business School MBA
- Krannert School MBA
- Richard T. Farmer Business School MBA
- Sam M. Walton College of Business MBA
- Stanford Business School MBA