MIT Sloan School of Management MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The MIT Sloan School of Management MBA program is about making new ideas that will enhance the business market. The main emphasis of the MBA program at MIT Sloan is to prepare students for the future.
- You will be provided with knowledge that will help you predict the shape of the business world of tomorrow.
- The students at MIT are very passionate about their work. Detailed discussions with the teachers at MIT help the students develop better concepts than anywhere else.
- You will get to hear from the graduates of MIT all of whom are employed within 2 years of the completion of the MBA program.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program offered at the MIT Sloan School of Management is a flexible program in which students can choose from a wide variety of electives. The curriculum of the entire MBA program is divided into the core courses and the electives.
- Data, Models, and Decisions
- Organizational Processes
- Financial Accounting
- Economic Analysis for Business Decisions
- Communication for Leaders
A few of the elective courses offered at MIT Sloan School of Management are mentioned below:
- Managerial Finance
- Intro to Operations Management
- Marketing Innovation
- Competitive Strategy
- The entire MBA program is targeted to be completed within a time period of 2 years.
- At MIT Sloan School of Management, the cost of tuition for the MBA program does not vary for students of different states. All students must pay about $74,000 for tuition for each academic year.
- Academic background: All students at MIT have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. So, all applicants all required to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: All applicants must have previous professional work experience.
- Language: Applicants who have completed their degree from a non-English speaking university are required to submit a score in either the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- GMAT: All applicants at MIT Sloan must submit a GMAT/GRE score.
- The Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT Sloan School of Management is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- The MIT Sloan School of Management is ranked#4 for Business School rankings by QS.
- The MIT Sloan School of Management is ranked#1 for Business School rankings by Times Higher Education.
- The MIT Sloan School of Management is ranked#2 for Business School rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- At MIT Sloan School of Management, all applicants must provide a GMAT/GRE score within the past 5 years. None of the two (GMAT/GRE) are preferred over the other.
- The class size for the upcoming academic year at MIT Sloan School of Management for the MBA class is 409 students.
- Almost all the students enrolled in the MBA program have previous work experience. The average work experience of the admitted applicants is 4.9
- The successful applicants at MIT have great GMAT scores. The average GMAT score of these applicants was 730.
- An average student of the MIT Sloan School of Management enrolled in their MBA program has a GPA of 3.48.
- Nearly 38% of the total students in the MBA program are out-of-state residents.
- At MIT Sloan School of Management, all students are considered for the scholarships and the fellowships. So, you’re not required to submit another application.
- Students can apply for financial assistance provided by external organizations at this link.
- Students can also borrow small or large loans depending upon their financial status.
- You can apply online to MIT Sloan School of Business by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, click on “Create an Account” under the First Time Users heading.
- After your account has been created then log in to your account.
- Submit your application along with all the required material.
- Make sure that you read the application instructions on this page.
The last dates for the submission of application at the MIT Sloan School of Management for their MBA program are stated below:
- The last date for the submission of the application for the MBA program of Round 1 is September 25, 2018.
- The last date for the submission of the application for the MBA program of Round 2 is January 22, 2019.
- The last date for the submission of the application for the MBA program of Round 3 is April 8, 2019.
- It is very difficult to get accepted into the MBA program offered at MIT Sloan School of Management as the acceptance rate if very at about only 11.5%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What is the class size of the MBA class at MIT Sloan?
Ans: The class size of the MBA class for the last academic year was 409 students at MIT Sloan School of Management.
Q 2: Can international applicants waive the English language test requirements?
Ans: No, all international applicants who have completed their bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking university cannot waive the English language test requirements.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of applicants at MIT?
Ans: The average GPA of applicants at MIT is 3.48.
Q 4: Are all students at MIT Sloan School of Management eligible for financial aid?
Ans: Yes, all applicants at MIT Sloan School of Management can apply for some sort of financial aid.
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- 100 Main Street
- Cambridge, MA 02142
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 617.452.3400
Other Articles You Might Like
- Milgard School of Business MBA
- Michael G. Foster School of Business MBA
- Michael F. Price College of Business MBA
- Mendoza College of Business MBA
- McDonough School of Business MBA