Naveen Jindal School of Management MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Naveen Jindal School of Management MBA program has a very small class. So, all the members of the management at Naveen Jindal will know you by name.
- Nearly 100 companies come to visit at Naveen Jindal School of Management every semester.
- You will get to hear from some of the alumni of Naveen Jindal. They will tell you the details of their personal business projects.
- The entire MBA program offered at Naveen Jindal School of Management is targeted to be completed in 16 months which is considered a short amount of time to get an MBA degree.
List of Courses Offered
At Naveen Jindal School of Management, in order to complete the entire MBA program, you have to complete courses worth 53 credit hours. The courses included in the entire curriculum of the MBA program are stated below:
- OPRE 6301 Statistics and Data Analysis
- MKT 6301 Marketing Management
- FIN 6301 Financial Management
- ACCT 6202 Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 6301 Financial Accounting
- BPS 6310 Strategic Management
- MIS 6204 Information Technology for Management
- MEC0 6303 Business Economics
- OPRE 6302 Operations Management
- OB 6301 Organizational Behavior
- MAS 6V03 Contemporary Business Issues in Strategy & Policy (optional)/Elective
- International Trip (optional)/Elective
- IMS 6204 Global Business
Almost all the courses mentioned above are worth 3 credit hours.
- Students can complete the Full-Time MBA Program in 16 months.
- At Naveen Jindal School of Management, the Texas residents have to pay less than half the actual tuition fee. The residents of the other states have to pay $62,299 for the entire MBA program while residents of Texas have to pay $33,436 for the MBA program.
- Academic background: All applicants (International and National) must hold an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- Work Experience: Applicants at Naveen Jindal are not required to provide a professional work resume.
- Language: The international applicants who provide a bachelor’s degree completed from a non-English speaking university are required to submit an English language test score. The Naveen Jindal School of Management accepts both the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- The University of Texas at Dallas, Naveen Jindal School of Management is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Naveen Jindal School of Management was ranked#15 among U.S. public university programs by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Naveen Jindal School of Management was ranked#21 among public university programs by Poets & Quants.
- Naveen Jindal School of Management was ranked#22 among U.S. public universities by Forbes.
- At Naveen Jindal, all applicants must submit a score in the GMAT or GRE. Without a GMAT/GRE score, your application will be ignored.
- All the students enrolled in the MBA program at Naveen Jindal School of Management have great scores in the GMAT/GRE. As the average score of students in the GMAT is 678 and in the GRE a combined score of 313.
- The average GMAT score is 601.
- The average GPA of accepted applicants is very high at 3.50.
- The average age of students enrolled in the MBA program was 28 years.
- Nearly all the students at Naveen Jindal School of Management have previous work experience. The average work experience of students is 5 years.
- Nearly ¼ of the total students in the MBA class for the last academic year were female.
- At Naveen Jindal School of Management students with good academic achievements are awarded scholarships that can pay for the entire MBA program.
- There are two types of scholarships being awarded to students at Naveen Jindal. These are Cohort Scholarships and Corporate Scholarships.
- Other than the scholarships students can apply for financial aid at this site.
- You can apply online by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, read the application instructions mentioned on the page.
- Then click on the link named “Here”.
- Now, you have to register by creating an account if you don’t already have one.
- Now, you have to log in to your previous or newly created account and submit your application.
- Make sure that all required application material is submitted along with your application.
Application deadlines for the MBA program at Naveen Jindal School of Management are mentioned below:
- The deadline for the application for Round 1 is October 15.
- The deadline for the application for Round 2 is January 15.
- The deadline for the application for Round 3 is March 1.
- The deadline for the application for Round 4 is May 1.
- The chances of being accepted into the MBA program at Naveen Jindal School of Management are great as just last year over 60% of the total applicants got accepted into the MBA program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What are the additional admission requirements for international applicants?
Ans: Just like all the other universities, at Naveen Jindal School of Management, all international applicants are required to provide a test score in order to prove proficiency in the English language. The Naveen Jindal School of Management accepts a score in both the IELTS or TOEFL.
Q 2: Are all students eligible for financial aid?
Ans: Yes, all accepted students at Naveen Jindal are eligible for financial aid.
Q 3: What is the size of the MBA class at Naveen Jindal School of Management?
Ans: The MBA class at Naveen Jindal School of Management is very small with nearly 50 students.
Q 4: What are the GMAT/GRE requirements?
Ans: All the applicants are required to submit a score in GMAT/GRE. However, there is no minimum score requirement. Students who a Ph.D. or MD (From U.S) can waive the GMAT/GRE requirements.
- When sending mail or a shipment for delivery, use the following format:
- The University of Texas at Dallas
- [ Recipient’s Name, If Applicable]
- [ School or Department Name ] [ Mail Station or Room Number ]
- 800 West Campbell Road
- Richardson, TX 75080-3021
- Phone: 1-972-883-2270
- Fax: 1-972-883-2599
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Moore School of Business MBA
- MIT Sloan School of Management MBA
- Milgard School of Business MBA
- Michael G. Foster School of Business MBA
- Michael F. Price College of Business MBA