D’Amore-McKim School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- D’Amore-McKim is an AACSB-accredited institution of learning that offers an exceptional level of commitment to academic excellence and provides a curriculum that will help you leave a mark in the business world.
- The course has a 50-credit hour curriculum that is intended to solidify your business knowledge. You can complete the program online at 100 percent with no campus visits required.
- Enrolling in this institution provides you access to a network of over 230,000 alumni and 3,000 employer partners, among whom are government agencies, Fortune 500 organizations, global NGOs, etc.
List of Courses Offered
D’Amore-McKim offers the following courses for online MBA:
- Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis
- Identifying Strategic Implications in Accounting Data
- Managing People and Organizations
- Managing the Global Enterprise
- Managing Information Resources
- Management of Service and Manufacturing Operations
- Managing Ethics in the Workplace and Marketplace
- Creating and Sustaining Customer Markets
- Global Competition and Market Dominance
- Value Creation Through Financial Decision Making
- Information Analysis
- Strategic Decision Making in a Changing Environment
- Enterprise Growth and Innovation
- Healthcare Finance
- Introduction to Health Informatics and Health Information Systems
- Healthcare Industry
- Strategic Decision Making for Healthcare Professionals
- Students can complete the online MBA program in 2 years.
- The estimated cost per credit at D’Amore-McKim is $1,560. This gives a total tuition amount of $78,000.
- Follow this link to begin the application process for D’Amore-McKim online MBA. Complete and submit the form on the link, then follow the instruction to complete your application.
- The Northeastern University is Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International—the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
- Also, Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
- The D‘Amore-McKim School of Business Online MBA ranked at 8th in online MBA in the U.S. by Financial Times Online MBA ranking 2017.
The requirements for admission into the online MBA program at D’Amore-McKim consist of the following:
- You must complete and submit the online application form.
- Pay a nonrefundable $100 application fee.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- You must have a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- You must provide official transcripts from all the institutions you have attended.
- You must be currently employed with five years’ full-time work experience. Prospective students who do not yet meet the work experience requirement but are approaching five years of professional work experience may still apply.
- Submit a current resume.
- Submit TOEFL/IELTS/PTE academic scores. Applicants who did their undergraduate studies in institutions where English was not the language of instruction will need to submit TOEFL academic scores. In the absence of TOEFL, IELTS or PTE are accepted. The minimum score the school takes is 100. Similarly, D’Amore-McKim only accepts the internet-based test (iBT).
- Application essay. Write an essay stating why you are interested in completing an online MBA at D’Amore-McKim.
- Submit two letters of professional recommendation.
Our Review and Opinion
- D’Amore-McKim offers an experiential learning model that blends academics with professional practice to help you reach your career goals.
- We appreciate that the school’s curriculum is rigorous enough to challenge students to put a lot of effort into achieving academic success.
- Northeastern University is a great institution of learning that can help you accomplish your academic and professional objectives.
- D’Amore-McKim offers great flexibility without sacrificing academic excellence.
- 360 Huntington Avenue
- 350 Dodge Hall
- Boston, MA 02115-5000
- Phone: 617.373.5992
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- University of Denver Online MBA
- UNC online MBA
- How Much Does an Online MBA Cost?
- GWU Online MBA
- University of Nebraska Lincoln Online MBA