Spears School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Application Deadlines
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Oklahoma State University Online MBA Program was established for motivated, full-time working professionals like you, who do not have the time to attend the traditional classroom MBA as a result of their traveling obligations or relocation challenges.
- It was designed to incorporate the knowledge, skills and necessary experiences needed to assist you to realize your career dreams.
- This program is not like your traditional online or virtual MBA programs because you will still have to embrace the same teamwork focus just the same way it is in the full-time traditional classroom MBA.
- The idea is so that you will get to also integrate with other colleagues who are running their MBA degrees, even as you develop a team orientation which is highly valued in the twenty-first-century business world.
List of Courses Offered
The Oklahoma State University Online MBA Program offers a series of managerial courses ranging from Accounting, Economics, and Business Finance etc. for more details check it here OSU MBA online courses.
- The Oklahoma State University Online MBA Program is a 42 credit hour program if you enroll as a part-time applicant.
- The tuition per credit hour for the MBA programs at Oklahoma State University is quite affordable at only $474 per credit hour.
- The entire program is 42 credit hours, so, Oklahoma State based applicant should be able to complete the program with a tuition cost under $20,000.
- Though other fees and costs may apply, for everything about tuition, fees rates, and any other financial query that you may have, please visit the Bursar’s webpage at http://bursar.okstate.edu/.
- Apart from tuition and fees, online students may possibly purchase books or other class materials. For the cost of those materials and any other cost that the applicant may likely incur, check it out on this course enrollment site.
As a checklist for applying for the Oklahoma State University Online MBA Program, candidates are expected to consider:
- The application deadlines to ensure that they have adequate time to prepare for the program’s test.
- They should have gotten the support of some professionals who would serve as references to them.
- They should carefully articulate reasons why they think Oklahoma State University Online MBA Program will be of benefit to their personal career goals.
- They must be well behaved and show a high level of professionalism through interaction with the Watson Graduate School of Management staff, Spears School of Business faculty and staff, and MBA Advisory Board members.
- They should have a four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited university or college
- They must have a competitive GMAT or GRE score and at least a 3.0 GPA.
Work experience can give you an edge though it is not required and a good background in calculus and quantitative skills will be of benefit.
GMAT Requirement and Scores
According to the school website, the requirements for gaining admission into the Oklahoma State University Online MBA Program include:
- 3.0 GPA is the minimum requirement to be considered for MBA admission
- The average GMAT score is 55.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose. In this Statement of Purpose, the applicants must portray their academic and professional goals in a very convincing way, and they should also add what they think about personal conducts as a professional.
- If the English language is your second language, you will be required to show your proof of English competency.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- According to the US news and report magazine, Oklahoma State University has been ranked in the 29 places as one of the US. top schools in terms of starting salary versus MBA debt load; and over 52% the entire university population are men.
How to Apply for Admission
- create an online application account
- fill out the forms and submit them alongside the supporting documents.
- Once you have done that, your particulars and file will be sent to the committee in charge of admissions after which the status of the admission will be sent to you via email.
There is no guaranteed time for an admission decision. This is because the time varies
- The 2018 Fall program opens on April 15, 2018, and ends on July 1, 2018. While the 2019 Spring admissions will open on November 1, 2018.
- For International applicants who live outside the U.S., the 2018 Fall semester admission opens on March 1, 2018. While the 2019 Spring will open on August 1, 2018.
- Admission is opened twice a year, Fall and Spring semesters. The school gives priority consideration to the U.S. Citizens or Applicants who live within the U.S. that applied for the Fall program. However, over 92% of the applicants with over 73 months of average work experience who apply for the MBA program are considered.
- Online MBA programs at Oklahoma State University (Spears) are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the gold standard of business school accreditation.
Reviews and Ranking
- If you are looking to learn the twenty-first- century best practices in the business and management strategies, I think there won’t be a better place than the Oklahoma State University Online MBA Program. They understand that you are an adult with a lot to juggle up, so, they leverage the most recent online learning technologies to encourage flexibility and ease for distance learning.
Frequently Asked Question
Q 1: How do I check for my admission status?
Ans: The status of your admission will be communicated to you via email. You will have to log in to your Online Application Account to find it.
Q 2: How do I correct an information error on my admission letter?
Ans: If there is an error on the information on your admission letter, please, do well to let the school know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q 3: Is there financial aid for international students?
Ans: For everything about scholarship and financial aids, look it up here Scholarship and Financial Aid.
Q 4: Can I defer my admission in a situation I couldn’t meet up with a semester admission?
- Spears School of Business
- Oklahoma State University
- 102 Gundersen
- Stillwater, OK 74078-4011
- Phone: (405) 744-2951
- Fax: (405) 744-7474
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- USFSP Kate Tiedemann Online MBA
- UW-Whitewater College Online MBA
- University of Tennessee UT Martin Online MBA
- SUNY Oswego Online MBA
- University of Arizona Online MBA