Penn State University Online MBA Acceptance Rate, Ranking and More
|Penn State University Online MBA Program||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Accounting, Ethics, etc.|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||GMAT/GRE from the last five years is required|
|TOEFL/IELTS Scores||Internet-based test (iBT) a total score of 80, IELTS Academic Test score is 6.5|
|Work ex required||NA|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
Penn State online MBA is run by the reputable Smeal College of Business in partnership with many first-rate institutions. This helps to give students the elite recognition they need for enhanced scholarly reputation and opened doors.
More so, Penn State has earned a reputation for training sophisticated, prestigious, and elite students. This is because the school provides excellent opportunities, classes, and resources that anyone would expect from a world-class institution.
The school emphasizes collaborative teamwork, business strategies, strategic leadership as well as an interactive curriculum across all functional areas of business.
Penn State’s curriculum is flexible enough to allow students to focus on the functional areas in which they want to specialize while working at a pace that they like.
Lectures are delivered entirely online.
List of Courses Offered
Smeal College of Business offers courses that enable students to broaden their learning experience and further sharpen their business skills. The courses offered include:
- Data Analytics
- Supply Chain Management
Students can complete an online MBA degree from Smeal College of Business within 2 years.
Penn State University charges $1,236 per credit for a minimum of 48 credit hours. This gives estimated tuition of $59,328.
Applicants who wish to apply for an online MBA at Penn State can do so by creating a new account at https://gradschool.psu.edu/apply.
Penn State’s Online MBA is AACSB accredited and designed for mid-level management professionals seeking senior management ranks.
For admission to the Smeal College of Business, prospective students will need to provide the following:
- Create an account and fill out the application form on the school’s website.
- Provide official transcripts from each institution they attended.
- Provide test scores. GMAT/GRE from the last five years is required. For GMAT, applicants can submit their test scores using institution code ZZ8-JW-99, while those with GRE can do so using code 2660. Penn State offers GMAT/GRE waivers to candidates with M.D., Ph.D., or D.O. degrees. A waiver may also be considered for candidates with progressive work experience, advanced professional degrees, or leadership experience. Those who have not taken either test in five years may also be considered. Applicants can request waiver consideration by sending an email to [email protected] A resume and transcripts should be attached to the email.
- Two references.
- Current resume.
- Essay response.
- Online interviews.
Our Review and Opinion
Penn State Online MBA provides all the extensive resources and opportunities required to help students succeed. The school stays true to its reputation as a world-renowned university with rigorous standards and competitive opportunities.
Penn State has put in a lot of effort to demonstrate its commitment to excellence. Completing an online MBA at the school will empower students with the skills and confidence that they need to advance their careers and positively impact the business world.
Online students will receive the same educational support as on-campus MBA students. Such is Penn State’s concern for student development that the program team is made up of experienced career advisers, a technical support team, and dedicated administrative staff.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
Other Articles You Might Like
- UCCS Online MBA
- Indiana University Online MBA
- NCSU Online MBA
- Princeton University Scholarships
- University of Miami Online MBA
Image Credit: Heidi Kaden