Pepperdine University Graziadio School Online MBA Requirements, Scholarships and More
|Pepperdine University Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||General, Business Analytics, Finance, etc.|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||Not required|
|Work ex required||Minimum of two years of professional work experience|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree with an acceptable cumulative grade|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Student Testimonials
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
The Graziadio School of Business and Management online MBA is designed for professionals who need the latest research and management thinking required to advance their career to the next level without having to take a career break.
The program structure has been fashioned such that it allows working professionals to build business intelligence and acquire the practical managerial expertise that will enable them to drive the world’s top businesses.
Graziadio’s online MBA program is AACSB-accredited and centers around building students’ business knowledge in economics, finance, marketing, accounting, quantitative analysis, human behavior, law, leadership, strategy management, and information systems.
Lectures are delivered entirely online, and the program can be completed in as little as two years.
List of Courses Offered
The program curriculum for online MBA at Pepperdine University include:
- Integrations in Business Operations: Strategic Management
- Personal and Leadership Development Workshop
- Strategic Management
- Behavior in Organizations
- Financial Management of the Firm
- Quantitative Analysis for Business Operations
- Accounting Information and Control Systems
- Prices, Profit, and the Market Economy
- Marketing Management
- Political, Regulatory, Ethical, and Legal Issues of Business
- Information and Process Systems
- Integration in Business Operations
- Concentration Course 1
- Concentration Course 2
There are seven concentrations available:
- Business Analytics
- Digital Innovation and Information System
- Leadership and Managing Organization Change
- Global Business
The program can be completed in as little as two years.
The total tuition for attending an online MBA program at Graziadio is $99,840. This translates into $1,920 per credit hour since the school offers a total of 52 credit hours.
Applicants who wish to apply for Pepperdine University’s online MBA program should visit the site and scroll down to “Part-Time MBA Programs.” Click on “Online MBA” and fill out the application form with your details, then select degree type to proceed and register.
The online MBA programs at Pepperdine University (Graziadio) are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the gold standard of business school accreditation.
To be eligible for Pepperdine University’s online MBA program, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Candidates must complete the school’s application form and submit the required essays, organizational chart, and current resume.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with an acceptable cumulative grade point from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent from an international university or college.
- Applicants must pay a nonrefundable $75 application fee.
- Have a minimum of two years of professional work experience
- Applicants must provide a recommendation letter from their immediate supervisor or anyone who is qualified to assess their ability to pursue a graduate degree
- Candidates must provide official transcripts from their bachelor’s degrees. Also, transcripts must be submitted from all institutions attended.
- Candidates must provide GMAT test scores. However, applicants who have five years of full-time work experience, as well as a quantitative bachelor’s degree, may qualify for exemption from the GMAT requirement. The same applies to individuals with a Master’s degree.
“I had expectations of what I thought this program would be, but I have to say that those expectations have been exceeded substantially. The culture at Pepperdine is open, supportive, challenging, professional, and respectful. I definitely did not expect to be getting this amount of support and excitement through an online program.” Rojia Rashidfarrukhi, MBA, Director, Talent Acquisition at Northwestern Mutual, Woodland Hills, CA
Our Review and Opinion
To provide students with a pathway to the global elite, Graziadio delivers one of the best, most flexible online MBA programs known to the business world. Participants may choose from a broad range of specializations that allows them to build on the foundational knowledge of their undergraduate studies.
Graziadio’s online MBA is finely tuned to offer students superior flexibility, experiential learning, as well as educational excellence. The flexibility of the school’s calendar makes Pepperdine University one of the best for individuals who are looking to leap into their own business.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- Pepperdine University
- Graziadio Business School
- 24255 Pacific Coast Highway
- Malibu, CA 90263
Other Articles You Might Like
- CU St. Paul CSP online MBA
- USFSP Online MBA
- Colorado Technical University Online MBA
- Top 10 Online MBA Rankings
- Online MBA from Harvard University
Image Credit: David Everett Strickler