[Unbiaed] Peter F. Drucker Masatoshi Ito MBA – Cost, Scholarship, Requirements

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management MBA
Credit: Sebastian Herrmann

Peter F. Drucker Masatoshi Ito MBA

Introduction

  • The Peter F. Drucker Graduate School of Management MBA program teaches in accordance with the methods of Peter Drucker and students are encouraged to share their ideas with others. So, you will get to work in an environment where your participation is given foremost importance.
  • Students will get prove what they have learned in their classes by applying their concepts to solve complex problems practically.
  • The program has four main modules on the basis of which you’ll be able to solve some of the most complicated problems in the business world.
  • The main emphasis of this program is to create leaders rather than followers.
  • The program is an AACSB accredited program.

List of Courses Offered

The entire MBA program offered at the Peter F. Drucker Graduate School of Management is made up of 48 units. These 48 units are divided into the following four tiers:

Drucker Signature Platform:

  • Career Practicum
  • Drucker Philosophy
  • Leadership Practicum

Analysis & Decision Making:

  • Business Analytics 1
  • Corporate Finance
  • Operations
  • Economics of Strategy
  • Financial Accounting

People & Strategy:

  • Strategy
  • Organizational Behavior 1 & 2
  • Finding Clarity
  • Marketing

Electives:

The list of electives can vary every year.

The Drucker Signature Platform consists is worth 6 units, People & Strategy is worth 12 units, Analysis & Decision Making is worth 18 units, and Elective Courses are worth 12 units.

Duration

  • Students can complete an MBA Program at Peter F. Drucker Graduate School of Management in 2 years.

Cost Structure

  • The cost of tuition at Peter F. Drucker Graduate School of Management is the same for students from all countries of the world. You have to pay about $1,940 per credit hour. The whole MBA program consists of about 48-60 credit hours.

Eligibility Requirements

  • Academic background: An undergraduate degree in any discipline with a GPA of 3.0 or more is required from an accredited university degree program.
  • Work Experience: A work resume is not required. However, nearly all of the students enrolled in the MBA program have some previous professional work experience.
  • Language: All international applicants who have completed their graduate degree from a non-English speaking university are required to submit a language test score proving their proficiency in English.

Accreditation

  • The Claremont Graduate University, The Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management is proud to be an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.

Rankings

  • The Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management was ranked #32 in the Master’s in Management by Times Higher Education
  • The Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management was ranked #23 in the Most Innovative School in the U.S  by U.S News and World Report
  • The Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management was ranked #7 in the Internationalism of Alumni by The Economist

GMAT Requirements

  • All applicants are required to submit a GMAT score. There is no minimum requirement for the GMAT score. The average GMAT score of applicants is 643.

Class Profile

  • 67% of students have in-state residence while the remaining 33% of students are from different countries worldwide.
  • The average GMAT score is 643.
  • Average GPA is 3.22.
  • The average age of students is 27 years.
  • 72% of students are male and the remaining 28% of students are female.

Scholarships

Merit-based fellowships are awarded to students at Peter F. Drucker Graduate School of Management. These fellowships are continued to be paid if the student continues to complete the required academic goals.

Some of the scholarships being awarded at Peter F. Drucker Graduate School of Management are mentioned below:

  • Fletcher Jones Technology Fellowship
  • Peter F. Drucker Leadership Fellowship
  • Doris Drucker Women in Leadership Fellowship
  • Creative Industries Fellowship
  • Claremont Colleges Management as a Liberal Art Fellowship
  • Diversity Fellowship
  • Dean’s Future Leaders Fellowship
  • Toyota Women of Achievement Scholars Program
  • CGU Fellowship
  • Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility Fellowship
  • California Fellowship

Application Procedure

  • You can apply online by using this link.
  • After clicking the link given above, click on “Create an account” under “First Time Users” heading.
  • Now, create your account.
  • Log in to your account and follow the guidelines provided to you by the Peter F. Drucker team to submit your application.
  • After your application is submitted, you will be then contacted by the official Drucker team via email.

Application Timeline

  • Round 1: December 1, 2018.
  • Round 2: February 1, 2019
  • Round 3: April 1, 2019
  • Round 4: June 1, 2019
  • Final Deadline for international applicants is    July 5, 2019
  • Final Deadline for domestic applicants is August 15, 2019

Acceptance Rate

  • Acceptance rate is great at 56%. Over 1 out of every 2 applicants gets to be enrolled in the MBA program.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q 1: What is the average GPA of enrolled students?

Ans: The average GPA of enrolled students is 3.22.

Q 2: What is the average GMAT score of enrolled students?

Ans: The average GMAT score of enrolled students is 643.

Q 3: What is the average work experience of enrolled students?

Ans: The average work experience of enrolled students is 5 and a half years.

Q 4: Are all applicants required to submit a GMAT score?

Ans: Yes, all applicants are required to submit a GMAT or GRE score when they’re submitting their application. This is a necessity as in absence of a GMAT or GRE score your application will not be evaluated.

Q 5: What are the additional requirements for international applicants?

Ans: All international applicants are required to submit a score in either the TOEFL or IELTS.

Contact Information

  • 150 E. 10th Street
  • Claremont, CA 91711
  • 909-621-8000
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Phone: 909-607-7811

Other Articles You Might Like

Over 48,805+ Followers

Get fresh content from MBAGLUE

Over 48,805+ Followers

Get fresh content from MBAGLUE

NEED HELP? HERE ARE SOME OPTIONS