Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics MBA program offers you a chance to get your MBA degree within an extremely short period of time of 10 months.
- The main focus of the program is to ensure that students work hard and right as you will get an MBA degree in a short period of time. You will be surrounded by hard-working and dedicated students.
- You will be taught by some of the best teachers all of whom have previous business experiences. These teachers will share their experiences with you. This will help you get a better concept of how the business market works.
- The program is an AACSB accredited program.
List of Courses Offered
The entire curriculum of the MBA program is made up of 48 credit hours. These 48 credit hours are divided among the following:
- ADMN 940: Managing Operations
- ADMN 982: Creating Winning Strategies
- ADMN 905: Corporate Consulting Project I
- ADMN 912: Managing Yourself & Leading Others
- ADMN 919: Accounting/Financial Reporting, Budgeting, and Analysis
- ADMN 926: Leveraging Technology for Competitive Advantage
- Elective or: ADMN 902 Internship
- ADMN 970: Economics of Competition
- ADMN 930: Financial Management/Raising and Investing Money
- ADMN 950: Data-Driven Decisions
- ADMN 960: Marketing/Building Customer Value
- ADMN 840: International Business
All of the courses mentioned above are worth 3 credit hours each. Furthermore, you have to choose 4 from a long list of electives each of which will be worth 3 credit hours each.
- The entire MBA program at Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics can be completed within 10 months.
- The cost of tuition is not the same for both local and international students. You can expect to pay about $39,000 per academic year if you’re an in-state resident. If you’re an out-of-state resident then you will be required to pay about $46,000 per academic year for tuition.
- Academic background: All applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: A professional work resume is required.
- Language: Students who have completed a degree from an English speaking university are not required to take any sort of language tests. The students who have a degree from a non-English speaking university are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS.
- GMAT: All applicants at the Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics are required to submit a score in the GMAT.
- The University of New Hampshire, Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics was ranked#17 for their MBA program by U.S News and World Report
- Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics was ranked#18 in the Most Innovative School in the U.S by Times Higher Education
- Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics was ranked#9 in the Internationalism of Alumni by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- GMAT or GRE scores must be provided by all applicants. The average GMAT score of students at Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics is 652.
- 57% of students have in-state residence while 43% of students are from different countries worldwide.
- The average GMAT score is 652.
- Average GPA is 3.28.
- The average work experience of students is 4 years.
- 68% of students are male and the remaining 32% of students are female.
- Scholarships are being awarded every year at the Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics.
- These scholarships are provided to students who can’t afford to pay for their MBA program but have great academic achievements.
- Loans are also being offered to students but these loans are interest based loans. Meaning that you will have to pay more than the amount you borrow.
- You can apply to Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics online by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, select the category in which you fall in as a student.
- Then you will be provided with specific guidelines which will help you submit your application.
- Once your application is submitted, then you will be contacted with updates via email.
- The last date for the submission of the application for the Fall semester was June 1 originally but was extended to July 15.
- Acceptance rate is great at 64%. You are most likely to get accepted into the MBA program if you meet the basic requirements for starting an MBA degree.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Are all applicants required to submit a GMAT score?
Ans: Yes, all applicants are required to submit a GMAT score along with their application.
Q 2: What are the additional requirements for international applicants?
Ans: The main additional requirement for international applicants is to provide an English language test score. The Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics accepts a score in either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of enrolled students?
Ans: The average GPA of enrolled students is 3.28.
Q 4: What is the average GMAT score of enrolled students?
Ans: The average GMAT score of enrolled students is 652
Q 5: What is the average work experience of enrolled students?
Ans: The average work experience of enrolled students is 4 years.
- Peter T. Paul College of
- Business and Economics
- 10 Garrison Ave.
- University of New Hampshire
- Durham, NH 03824
- Phone: (603) 862-3885
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito MBA
- Paul Merage School of Business MBA
- Naveen Jindal School of Management MBA
- Moore School of Business MBA
- MIT Sloan School of Management MBA