Krannert School of Management Online MBA Program
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Purdue University‘s online MBA program run by Krannert School of Management aims to open new career options for students by bringing together individuals with different perspectives, and even organizations to improve management practice and find solutions to global business issues.
- The institution offers a demanding, yet flexible curriculum that will allow you to gain both the knowledge and understanding needed to excel in your chosen career.
- For you, this means an opportunity to develop your leadership style further and grow your capacity to manage in a more complex environment.
- The 19 monthly’ program offers several practical, real-world academic experiences that allow you to demonstrate your skills and expand your network.
- Lectures are delivered online, while in-person classes are held for just 1-2 weeks every quarter to allow you to network with other professionals.
- At the beginning of the program, students are given access to a virtual classroom interface. Coursework, assignments, syllabi, and messages are posted by course instructors every week.
- Students can communicate with their classmates and instructors via emails, discussion boards, and chat.
List of Courses Offered
Krannert offers an extensive curriculum that allows you to add to your knowledge across a range of critical business areas. The courses include:
- Business Analytics
- Managerial Economics
- Managing Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Leadership and MIS (functional elective)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (functional elective)
- Immersion Elective
- Negotiations in Organizations (functional elective)
- Risk Management
- Active Learning Project
- Change Management
- Global Strategy
- Capstone Simulation Course
- Legal and Ethical Environments
- The duration for the online MBA at Krannert School of Management is 19 months.
- Tuition for online MBA at Purdue University is $85,000.
- To enroll for the Purdue University online MBA program, you will need to visit https://gradapply.purdue.edu/apply/ to create an account and begin a new application.
- The Krannert School of Management is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business or AACSB.
- In the Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education ranking of 500 U.S. colleges (September 2017), Purdue was fifth among public universities.
- In 2017, Bloomberg Businessweek ranked Krannert’s MBA program #14 among public universities.
Applicants are required to provide the following to qualify for admission:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Provide official transcripts.
- Provide GMAT/GRE test scores. Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from countries other than the US will need to provide GMAT or GRE test scores.
- Provide TOEFL/IELTS/PTE test scores.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of $60 (for domestic applicants) or $75 (international applicants).
Prospective students who want to learn more about specific program requirements can contact an admissions advisor on 877-497-5851.
Our Review and Opinion
- Purdue University offers several practical, real-world academic experience that allows students to demonstrate their skills and expand their network.
- Its curriculum is demanding but highly rewarding, as it allows students to develop a global perspective on business and build broader networks for the future.
- Purdue is an excellent alternative for individuals who wish to discover their leadership and grow their capacity to handle the demands of management in a more complex environment.
- At the school, you will learn about the theories and frameworks that will guide your management style and inform your response to contemporary business issues, as well as gain deep insights into ethics and sustainability.
- By the end of your study, you will have acquired the necessary skills that uniquely position you to drive future success in your company in particular and the business world in general.
- Purdue MBA and MS Programs Office
- Rawls Hall, Suite 2020
- 100 S. Grant Street
- West Lafayette, IN 47907-2076
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (765) 494-0773
- Fax: (765) 494-9841
Other Articles You Might Like
- CU Seattle Online MBA
- AU South Carolina Online MBA
- SIU Online MBA
- Cornerstone University Online MBA
- Ashland University Online MBA