Rawls College of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Rawls College of Business MBA programs is specifically made for students who want to continue their career while studying at Rawls.
- The entire MBA program offered at Rawls can be completed within 24 months. You can join the program either in January or August.
- The MBA program helps students think analytically. Also, the main emphasis of this program is to teach students leading skills to help them become leading figures in the complex business market.
- You will get to be a part of a great network of alumni who will share their personal business ventures and experiences to help you learn and grow.
List of Courses Offered
The entire curriculum of the MBA program is comprised of 42 credit hours divided into the following:
- ISQS 5330 – Decision Theory and Business Analytics 3 Semester Credit Hours
- MGT 5391 – Strategic and Global Management 3 Semester Credit Hours
- (Capstone requirement; requires a grade of B or higher.)
- ISQS 5331 – Information Technology and Operations Management 3 Semester Credit Hours
- ISQS 5345 – Statistical Concepts for Business and Management 3 Semester Credit Hours
- ACCT 5301 – Financial and Managerial Accounting 3 Semester Credit Hours
- BLAW 5390 – Legal, Regulatory, and Ethical Environment of Business 3 Semester Credit Hours
- FIN 5320 – Financial Management Concepts 3 Semester Credit Hours
- MKT 5360 – Marketing Concepts and Strategies 3 Semester Credit Hours
- MGT 5371 – Managing Organizational Behavior and Organizational Design 3 Semester Credit Hours
- MGT 5372 – Leadership and Ethics 3 Semester Credit Hours
- MGT 5381 – Managing Innovation and Change 3 Semester Credit Hours
- ACCT 5307 – Income Tax Accounting for Managers 3 Semester Credit Hours
- FIN 5324 – Financial Statement Analysis and Equity Valuation 3 Semester Credit Hours
- MKT 5373 – Market Forecasting and Analytics 3 Semester Credit Hours
- The entire MBA program offered at Rawls College of Business is targeted to be completed within a time period of 2 years.
- The cost of tuition is the same for everyone at Rawls. Everyone is expected to pay about $9,000 per each semester.
- Academic background: You are required to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a cumulative GPA of 2.9 or higher.
- Language: International applicants who have completed their bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking university are required to submit a test score in the IELTS/TOEFL.
- GMAT: All applicants are required to submit a score in either the GMAT or GRE.
- The Texas Tech University, Rawls College of Business is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Rawls College of Business was ranked in the Top 10 for Best Professional MBA program by the Graduate Programs.
- Rawls College of Business was ranked#105 for Top Schools Worldwide by the Bloomberg Businessweek.
- All students are required to submit a GMAT score. The average GMAT score of students enrolled at Rawls College of Business is 580.
- The average GMAT score is 580.
- Average GPA is 3.20.
- The average age of students is 30 years.
- 63% of students are male and the remaining 37% of students are female.
- Scholarships are awarded to students with high academic achievements.
- Loans are available to be taken by students.
- If you want financial assistance then you have to submit an application at this site.
- You can apply online to the Rawls college of business by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, choose the semester in which you want to be admitted.
- Now, register with them by creating an account.
- Now, log in to your newly created account and submit your application. Make sure that all the required application material is submitted along with your application
- Now, you will be notified by email regarding updates about your submitted application.
Application deadlines are mentioned below:
- For the fall semester, the last date for submission of application is July 1, 2019.
- For the spring semester, the last date for submission of application is December 1, 2018.
- Acceptance rate is great at 68%. Therefore, your chances of being accepted into the MBA program are very high.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Are all applicants at Rawls College of Business required to submit a GMAT score and what are the requirements for the GMAT score?
Ans: Yes, all applicants at Rawls College of Business are required to submit a GMAT score when they’re submitting their application in order for the application to be evaluated. There is no minimum requirement for the GMAT score. The GMAT score must be within a maximum time period of 5 years before the date of the submission.
Q 2: What are the TOEFL/IELTS requirements at Rawls??
Ans: Only the international applicants are Rawls are required to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). You can take the IELTS instead of the TOEFL.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of applicants?
Ans: The average GPA of applicants is 3.20
- Rawls College of Business
- Box 42101, 703 Flint Avenue,
- Lubbock, TX 79409
- Phone: 806.742.3188
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- Rady School of Management MBA
- Questrom School of Business MBA
- Peter T. Paul College MBA
- Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito MBA
- Paul Merage School of Business MBA