Richard T. Farmer School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Richard T. Farmer School of Business MBA program helps students to acquire just the right skills which will help you lead in the business market.
- The program is an AACSB accredited program.
- Students work in teams and help each other learn. Expert teachers will share their knowledge alongside teaching the required courses.
- Excellent support is provided at Richard T. Farmer School of Business. You will be provided with support and assistance at all times.
List of Courses Offered
The entire MBA program at Richard T. Farmer School of Business consists of a total of 36 credit hours. These 36 credit hours are divided among core courses (27 credit hours) and electives (9 credit hours)
- ACC 611: Accounting for Managers
- ECO 616: Microeconomic Analysis for Managerial Decisions
- ISA 621: Managing Information Technology in the Digital Enterprise
- FIN 625: Managerial Finance
- MKT 618: Marketing Management
- MGT 627: Supply Chain and Operations Management
- MGT 644: Leadership, Change Management, and Cross-Cultural Management
- MGT 654: Strategic Human Resource Management
- BUS 637: Strategic Management
Students have to choose 9 elective credit hours of concentrations from the following courses:
Marketing Elective Courses
- MKT 622: Creativity, Innovation, and Problem Solving in Marketing
- MKT 632: Marketing in an Information and Network Economy
- MKT 635: Branding
- MKT 645: Marketing Analytics
Finance Elective Courses
- FIN 635: Investment Management
- FIN 645: Risk Management
- FIN 675: Applied Advanced Corporate Finance
- FIN 665: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Length of the Richard T. Farmer School of Business MBA Program is 36 credit hours and can be completed in over 2 years.
- You can expect to complete the entire MBA program at Richard T. Farmer School of Business at a cost of about $37,000.
- Academic background: A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum GPA of 2.72 is required from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: Previous professional work experience is required at the Richard T. Farmer School of Business.
- Language: Non-native English speakers are required to submit a score in an English language test. The Robert H. Smith School of Business accepts a score in TOEFL and IELTS.
- GMAT: All applicants are required to submit a score in either the GMAT or the GRE.
- The Miami University, Richard T. Farmer School of Business is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Richard T. Farmer School of Business was ranked#40 for MBA Program by Bloomberg.
- Richard T. Farmer School of Business was ranked#37 for its MBA program by U.S. News & World Report in the year 2015.
- Richard T. Farmer School of Business was ranked#43 for MBA Program in the U.S by Financial Times the year 2016.
- All applicants are required to submit a score in either the GMAT or GRE. The average GMAT score of students at the Robert H. Smith School of Business is 551.
- 83% of students have in-state residence while the remaining 19% of students are from different countries worldwide.
- The average GMAT score is 551.
- Average GPA is 3.17.
- The average age of students is 30 years.
- 66% of students are male and the remaining 34% of students are female.
- The average work experience of students is 10 years.
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit at Miami University, Richard T. Farmer School of Business.
- Many students receive some sort of financial aid.
- These scholarships pay for some of the total tuition cost.
- You can apply online by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, first of all, you have to create an account
- Then log in to your newly created account.
- Submit your application along with all the required material such as; GMAT score, TOEFL score (For international applicants).
- Once your application is completed and submitted then you will be notified by email regarding updates about your submitted application.
- The application deadline is January 28, 2019.
- Acceptance rate is great at 62%. Over half of the applicant get accepted at the Richard T. Farmer School of Business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Am I required to take the GMAT?
Ans: Yes, you are required to submit a score in either the GMAT or the GRE at the Richard T. Farmer School of Business.
Q 2: Are all international applicants required to submit an English language test score?
Ans: Yes, all international students are required to submit an English language test score. The Richard T. Farmer School of Business accepts a score in either the TOEFL or the IELTS.
Q 3: How many applications does the Richard T. Farmer School of Business receive per year?
Ans: The Richard T. Farmer School of Business receives about 500 applications every year.
Q 4: What is the average GPA of students at Richard T. Farmer?
Ans: The average GPA of students is 3.17.
Q 5: What is the average age of students at Richard T. Farmer?
Ans: The average age of students is 30 years.
- Farmer School of Business
- 7847 VOA Park Drive
- Corner of VOA Park Drive and Cox Road
- West Chester, OH 45069
- Phone: (513) 895-8876
Other Articles You Might Like
- Raymond J. Harbert College of Business MBA
- Rawls College of Business MBA
- Rady School of Management MBA
- Questrom School of Business MBA
- Peter T. Paul College MBA