Robert L. Tillman School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Robert L. Tillman School of Business MBA program helps students acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in the forever changing business community. The program is made to ensure that students are not burdened with too much work throughout the program. Every step of the program is significant and has already been decided from a strategic point of view.
- The goal is to make sure that students learn and apply what they have learned at Tillman School. You will be provided with a lot of future opportunities that will help you get started with your business career.
- You will get to make connections in the business world and learn from the alumni of Tillman who will offer support and share details about their experiences in the business community.
List of Courses Offered
There are a total of 12 courses each of which is equivalent to 3 credit hours. The entire MBA program offered at Robert L. Tillman School of Business consists of a total of 36 credit hours.
The 12 courses are mentioned below:
- BUS 620: Business Ethics
- BUS 630: Business Law
- BUS 640: Logistics and Operations Management
- BUS 670: Strategic Management
- BUS 671: Strategy Applications
- ACC 610: Managerial Accounting
- BUS 500: Business Essentials
- MIS 640: Technology for Managerial Decision Making
- MKT 640: Marketing Management
- ECO 600: Managerial Economics
- FIN 640: Financial Markets and Corporate Strategy
- MGT 640: Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- An average student can expect to complete the entire program within 3 semesters.
- The cost of tuition is the same for both local and international students. You can expect to pay about $575 per credit hour. The total program consists of 36 credit hours. So, you will have to over $22,000 including different fees.
- Academic background: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or a GPA of 2.5 with a work resume of professional work experience of at least 5 years.
- Language: International applicants are required to submit a test score in either the IELTS or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). If you have completed your bachelor’s degree from an English speaking university then you are not required to submit a score in an English language test.
- The University of Mount Olive, Robert L. Tillman School of Business is not accredited by AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Tillman School of Business was ranked amongst Top Ten Colleges in North Carolina for the year 2018 by Affordable Colleges Online.
- Tillman School of Business was ranked amongst Top 30 Value Colleges in North Carolina for the year 2018 by Best Value Schools.
- Tillman School of Business was ranked amongst Top 50 Most Innovative Small College Business Departments Colleges in the year 2015 by Business Research Guide.
- Applicants are not required to submit a GMAT or GRE score.
- 53% of students have in-state residence while 47% of students are from different countries worldwide.
- The average GMAT score is 547.
- Average GPA is 3.22.
- 69% of students are male and the remaining 31% of students are female.
- The average age of students is 28 years.
- Financial aid is available for all students at Robert L. Tillman School of Business.
- You can apply for financial aid using this link.
- Only permanent residents of the U.S can apply for financial aid.
- You can apply online by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, click on “Create an Account”.
- Now, create your account.
- Log in to your newly created account and submit your application.
- Make sure that all the required application material is submitted along with your application.
- Now, you will be contacted with updates by the official Tillman team.
- Application deadlines are not available. If you want to find out the information regarding application timelines then you can contact the University of Mount Olive from the contact section.
- Acceptance rate is great at 47%. This means that nearly 1 out of every 3 applicants gets accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Are all applicants required to take the GMAT?
Ans: No, all applicants are not required to submit a GMAT or GRE score.
Q 2: What are the TOEFL/IELTS requirements?
Ans: Only international students are required to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). If you do not want to take the TOEFL then you can submit a score in the IELTS.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of applicants at Tillman School of Business?
Ans: The average GPA of applicants is 3.22 at Robert L. Tillman School of Business.
.Q 4: Is financial aid available for all students?
Ans: Yes, all students can apply to get financial aid.
Q 5: What is the average GMAT score of students?
Ans: The average GMAT score of students at Robert L. Tillman School of Business is 547.
- University of Mount Olive
- 634 Henderson Street
- Mount Olive, NC 28365
- Phone: 1-844-866-4625
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- Robert H. Smith School of Business MBA
- Richard T. Farmer School of Business MBA
- Raymond J. Harbert College of Business MBA
- Rawls College of Business MBA
- Rady School of Management MBA