Rutgers Business School MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Rutgers Business School MBA program is a great experience unlike any other. The Rutgers MBA program is suitable for all sorts of students. It is even suitable for people who have years of previous experience because they can learn new concepts and gain more knowledge by getting an MBA from Rutgers.
- You will study at a location only a few minutes away from the business capital of the world, New York City.
- At Rutgers, you get to make connections with some of the best recruiters in the business market who will hire you for various tasks.
- You will be provided with thorough guidelines to help you understand the complex and continuously varying business market of today.
List of Courses Offered
The curriculum of the MBA program offered at Rutgers Business School teaches you what is happening in the business world of today. The entire MBA program consists of a total of 60 credit hours. After you have completed the entire MBA program, you will have the experience and knowledge to be a leading figure in the business market.
The entire MBA program is divided amongst the following 3:
All students are required to complete all the core courses that are stated below:
- Managerial Economic Analysis
- Financial Management
- Operations Analysis
- Business, Ethics, and Society
- Organizational Behavior
- Accounting for Managers
- Marketing Management
All students are required to complete 3 out of the six foundation courses mentioned below:
- Business Communications
- Strategic Management
- Data Analysis & Decision Making
- Business Law for Managers and Entrepreneurs
- Information Technology for Managers
- International Business
Integrative Course Requirement
All students are required to complete 1 out of the 4 integrative courses stated below:
- Urban Entrepreneurship & Economic Development
- Technology Commercialization & Entrepreneurship
- Integrated Business Applications
- Supply Chain Management Industry Project
- Students can complete the Full-Time MBA program at Rutgers University in 21 months.
- You can expect to pay about $33,000 for the entire MBA program offered at Rutgers University, Rutgers Business School.
- Academic background: An undergraduate degree in any discipline with a GPA of 3.0 or more is required.
- Work Experience: Applicants are not required to have previous professional work experience. However, nearly all admitted applicants have some professional work experience.
- Language: Students who have completed a degree from an English speaking university are not required to take any sort of language tests. However, students who have completed their undergraduate/bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking university are required to submit an English language test score. The TOEFL is accepted at the Rutgers Business School.
- The Rutgers University, Rutgers Business School is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Rutgers Business school was ranked #1 Public Business School in the Northeast by U.S News & World Report.
- Rutgers Business school was ranked #1 for MBA Employment in the U.S by Bloomberg.
- Rutgers Business school was ranked #1 for Return on Investment by Financial Times.
- All applicants must submit a GMAT score. The average GMAT score at Rutgers is 683.
- The average GMAT score is 683.
- Average GPA is 3.31
- The average age of students is 29 years.
- The average TOEFL score of students is 105.
- The average IELTS score is 7.
- 63% of students are male and the remaining 37% of students are female.
- The average salary an alumnus makes is $105,000 per year.
Scholarships are being awarded every year at Rutgers Business School. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and financial needs of students. Some of the scholarships being provided at Rutgers are stated below:
- Joel E. Kelly Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Jacob C. Abramson Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Horace J. DePodwin Scholarships
- Friends of GSBA Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Division of Professional Accounting Class of 1959 Scholarship Fund
- Christina Dymsza Memorial Scholarship
- Daniel I. Kessler Memorial Scholarship
- George R. Esterly Memorial Scholarship
- Faculty Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Robert and Frances Kaplan Endowed Scholarship
- You can apply online to Rutgers by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, click on “New User”.
- Now, create your account.
- Log in to your account.
- Submit your application and make sure that you submit all the required application material.
- Now, you will be contacted by the official Rutgers team regarding updates about your submitted application via email.
There are 4 timelines to study at Rutgers Business School. The deadlines for the submission of the application for these timelines are mentioned below:
- Round 1: November 15.
- Round 2: January 20 for local residents and February 25 for international applicants.
- Round 3: March 15.
- Round 4: May 1.
- Acceptance rate is high at 42%. Nearly 1 out of every 2 applicants get to be admitted to the Rutgers MBA program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Should I submit an application if I want to be evaluated for a scholarship?
Ans: No, at Rutgers you are not required to submit a scholarship application. All students are evaluated for a scholarship and these scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit.
Q 2: Are all international applicants required to submit an English language test score?
Ans: Yes, all international applicants at Rutgers are required to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS.
Q 3: Are all applicants required to submit a GMAT score?
Ans: Yes, all the applicants at Rutgers Business School are required to submit a GMAT score. The average GMAT score of students at Rutgers is 683.
Q 4: What is the average GPA of applicants?
Ans: The average GPA of applicants is 3.31.
- Rutgers Business School—Newark
- 1 Washington Park | Newark, NJ 07102
- Rutgers Business School—New Brunswick
- 100 Rockafeller Road | Piscataway, NJ 08854
- Phone: (973) 353-1234
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- Ross School of Business MBA
- Robert L. Tillman School of Business MBA
- Robert H. Smith School of Business MBA
- Richard T. Farmer School of Business MBA
- Raymond J. Harbert College of Business MBA