Philip Saunders College of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The E. Philip Saunders College of Business MBA program helps gives you an educational experience that makes you stand out from the rest of the crowd. The MBA program is renowned for its elite technological experience.
- The teachers will provide you with detailed and comprehensive guidelines throughout the MBA program. These guidelines will help you solve complex business-related problems.
- The MBA program teaches general information about the field of business through required core courses and students can choose their area of specialization through elective courses.
- Get to be a part of a community that thrives on innovation and practical learning.
- The E. Philip Saunders College of Business community believes that cooperation is the key to success. So, you will get to study in a cooperative environment where everyone gets to make connections that will help them build a stronger and bigger network.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program is divided into; electives which are worth 9 credit hours and core courses which are worth 33 credit hours. The core courses of the MBA program are stated below:
There are 11 core courses which are worth 33 credit hours in total. These 11 core courses are mentioned below:
- ACCT-603: Accounting for Decision Makers
- FINC-721: Financial Analysis for Managers
- DECS-743: Operations and Supply Chain Management
- ESCB-705: Economics and Decision Modeling
- MGIS-735: Design and Information Systems
- MGMT-735: Management of Innovation in Products and Services
- MGMT-759: Competitive Strategy
- MKTG-761: Marketing Concepts and Commercialization
- MGIS-650: Introduction to Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- MGMT-740: Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- MGMT-775: Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- The MBA program offered at the E. Philip Saunders College of Business is completed by students within 17-24 months.
- The cost of tuition for the MBA program is $22,760 per semester. All students are required to pay the same amount for tuition at the E. Philip Saunders College of Business.
- Academic background: An undergraduate degree from an accredited university is required.
- Work Experience: At the E. Philip Saunders College of Business, applicants of the MBA program are not required to have any work experience prior to applying for the MBA program.
- Language: International students who have completed their bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking educational institutions must submit a score in TOEFL or IELTS.
- The Rochester Institute of Technology, E. Philip Saunders College of Business is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- E. Philip Saunders College of Business is ranked#8 for Online MBA Program rankings by Princeton Review.
- E. Philip Saunders College of Business is ranked#72 for Best Graduate School rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- E. Philip Saunders College of Business is ranked#88 for Best Business School (U.S) rankings by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- At the E. Philip Saunders College of Business, applicants of the MBA program must submit a score in the GMAT or GRE. Applicants can also waive the GMAT/GRE score requirements. Visit their official page for information about the GMAT/GRE waiver.
- About 67% of the total students of the MBA class are male and the remaining 33% are female students.
- In the last academic year, the average GMAT score of the students of the MBA program was 631.
- In the last academic year, the accepted applicants of the MBA program had an average professional work experience of 2 and a half years.
- Scholarships are awarded to the students with great academic profiles.
- These scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit where the GMAT/GRE scores, GPA, TOEFL score, and previous work experience are taken into consideration.
- Loans are also available to be borrowed by students.
- You can read about the application process on this page.
- For applying to the MBA program at the E. Philip Saunders College of Busines, open this link.
- Now, click on “Create an account” option which is mentioned below the “First Time Users” heading.
- Enter the required information to successfully create your account.
- Now, log in to your account for submitting your application.
- For the Fall Semester, the last date for the submission of the application is August 1st.
- For the Spring Semester, the last date for the submission of the application is January 1st.
- For the Summer Semester, the last date for the submission of the application is May 1st.
- It is quite easy to get enrolled in the MBA program at the E. Philip Saunders College of Business as the acceptance rate is quite high at 50%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What are the minimum score requirements for the TOEFL/IELTS?
Ans: At the E. Philip Saunders College of Business, a minimum score of 92 (Internet Based) is required for the TOEFL and a minimum score of 7 is required for the IELTS.
Q 2: What is the average GMAT score of enrolled students of the MBA program?
Ans: The average GMAT score of successful applicants of the MBA program was 631 in the last academic year.
Q 3: How many years of professional work experience does the average student of the MBA program have before they begin their MBA program?
Ans: At the E. Philip Saunders College of Business, students of the MBA program have an average work experience of 2 and a half years prior to their enrollment in the MBA program.
- Saunders College of Business
- 105 Lomb Memorial Drive
- Rochester, NY 14623-5608
- Phone: 585-475-6916
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- Terry College of Business MBA
- Stern School of Business MBA
- D’Amore McKim MBA
- Lundy Fetterman MBA
- Ross School of Business MBA