Scheller School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Scheller School of Business MBA program is targeted to be completed within just 22 months. The program teaches you how to solve complex problems related to business. The students at Scheller School of Business are taught to think analytically, to analyze everything.
- The MBA program offers a chance to get to learn from some of the experts of the business market who will share their knowledge and experiences with you.
- Get to be a part of a wide network of over 12,000 alumni who will share their experiences to help you learn.
List of Courses Offered
The entire MBA program offered at the Scheller School of Business is targeted to be completed within a time period of 22 months. The courses for this program are stated below.
- Leadership Assessment Workshop
- Strategic Management (full semester)
- Legal and Ethical Considerations (first half)
- Principles of Finance (first half)
- Managerial Economics (first half)
- Operations Management (second half)
- Managing Information Resources (second half)
- Marketing Management (second half)
- Business Communications (second half)
- Financial and Managerial Accounting I (full semester)
- Analytical Tools for Decision Support (first half)
- Leading People and Organizations (first half)
Students also get to choose from a list of electives.
- The entire MBA program offered at the Scheller School of Business is targeted to be completed within a time period of 22 months.
- The cost of tuition is not the same for in-state and out-of-state residents. In-state residents have to pay about $63,000 per academic year for tuition while the out-of-state students have to pay about $73,000 per academic year for tuition.
- Academic background: An undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or more is required from an accredited university degree program.
- Work Experience: Work experience is not required. But the admission team at Scheller School of Business strongly recommend 2 or 3 years of work experience before applying for the MBA program.
- GMAT: All applicants are required to submit a GMAT or GRE score.
- Language: Students who have completed a degree from an English speaking university are not required to take any sort of language tests. The students who have a degree from a non-English speaking university are required to take the TOEFL.
- The Georgia Institute of Technology, Scheller School of Business is a proud accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- Scheller School of Business was ranked #22 for Full-Time MBA by U.S. News & World Report.
- Scheller School of Business was ranked #6 for Full-Time MBA by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Scheller School of Business was ranked #21 for Full-Time MBA by Forbes.
- GMAT or GRE scores must be provided by all applicants. The GMAT or GRE score must be within the past 5 years or your score in either of the two will be considered invalid and your application will be denied.
- The average GMAT score is 681 and the average GRE score is 161.
- GPA of applicants ranges from 2.7-3.8. The average GPA is 3.30.
- The average age of students is 28 years.
- 60% of students are male and the remaining 30% of students are female.
- 85% of students have in-state residence. The remaining 15% are international students.
- At the Scheller School of Business, scholarships are awarded to the best students on the basis of merit.
- Graduate assistantships are provided to exceptional students with great achievements. These assistantships can pay for $93,000 in total.
- Educational loans are provided to students who are U.S citizens or permanent U.S. residents. These are interest based loans.
- You can apply to Scheller School of Business online by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, click on “Click here to start the application process”.
- Then create your account.
- Log in to your account and submit your application with all the required material
- You will be updated regarding your submitted application by the official Scheller team.
Application deadlines are stated below:
- The last date for submission of the application for the first timeline is October 1, 2018.
- The last date for submission of the application for the first timeline is December 3, 2018.
- The last date for submission of the application for the first timeline is February 1, 2019.
- The last date for submission of the application for the first timeline is April 1, 2019.
- The last date for submission of the application for the first timeline is June 3, 2019.
- Acceptance rate is normal at 32%. Therefore, 1 out of every 3 applicant gets admitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: If applicants cannot submit all required material before the deadline, what should they do?
Ans: The applicant should call +001.404.894.8722 or contact them using this link.
Q 2: What are the TOEFL requirements?
Ans: All international applicants who have completed their undergraduate degree from a non-English speaking university are required to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
Q 3: What is the minimum TOEFL score for international applicants?
Ans: The minimum TOEFL score is 95.
Q 4: What is the average GPA of applicants?
Ans: The average GPA of applicants is 3.30.
Q 5: Is it true that nearly 50% of students are provided with some sort of financial assistance at Scheller School of Business?
Ans: Yes, nearly 50% of students are provided financial assistance by the Scheller School of Business.
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Scheller College of Business
- 800 West Peachtree, NW
- Atlanta, Georgia 30308
- Phone: 404-894-8722
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Sam M. Walton College of Business MBA
- Sam and Irene Black School of Business MBA
- Rutgers Business School MBA
- Ross School of Business MBA
- Robert L. Tillman School of Business MBA