Fox School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Temple University Fox School of Business is a standout institution that delivers rigorous content, HD video presentations, web conferencing technology, cutting-edge social technologies, and world-renowned faculty, all in a bid to allow online MBA students to participate in course activities regardless of their location.
- Furthermore, students get to access one-on-one career coaching, resume critiques, as well as industry intelligence tools that will prepare them to take the next step in the career path.
List of Courses Offered
- Fox delivers lectures using the latest and most advanced technology and HD, mobile-friendly, as well as on-demand lecture videos.
- All courses offered by the school are filled with the skills and knowledge that are crucial to business success. This way, they help to sharpen students’ business acumen and organizational leadership skills.
- Courses are delivered online. However, some courses (asterisked) are offered in person only. Therefore, it is recommended that students live within commuting distance of Philadelphia to enable them to attend the classes. These courses include:
- Strategic Management
- Innovation Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
- Corporate Compliance, Governance and Regulatory Policy
- Financial Management
- Business Analytics*
- Health Sector Management*
- Enterprise Risk Management*
- The program allows students to take courses at the pace that works for them. Students can earn their degree between 20 months and six years.
- The tuition fee at Fox is $1,245 per credit hour, and the school offers a total of 48 credits. This suggests that students would have to part with at least $59,760 if they wish to enroll for an online MBA program with the institution.
- Note that this does not include payments for course materials and textbooks, which cost about $100 per course.
- Applicants who wish to apply for the Fox School of Business online MBA program can do so by visiting the school’s application portal here.
- Click on the “New Applicant Registration” option, provide your email, and submit. You will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link to continue with your registration.
- The Fox School is accredited by AACSB, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, a distinction that the Fox School has maintained continuously since 1934.
Requirements and Eligibility
The application requirements at Fox include:
- $60 application fee
- Completed application
- College transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Two required essays
- Admissions interview (this is conducted by invitation only after you have applied)
- Test score (GMAT or GRE)
A GMAT or GRE test score is not required for candidates who meet the following qualifications:
- Those who hold an undergraduate degree from an AACSB-accredited college or university
- Those who have a managerial-level experience that evinces growth
- Individuals with at least seven years of professional experience. However, applicants with between 7 to 10 years of professional experience must have graduated with at least a 3.0 GPA from their undergraduate studies. Candidates who have more than ten years of experience are exempted from this requirement.
- Those who have a terminal degree such as Ph.D., JD, MD, etc., need not provide test scores.
Our Review and Opinion
- Temple University Fox School of Business is the perfect business institution for professionals who want a school that awards a degree that will have greater legitimacy in the job market. The instructors have proven abilities and academic credentials similar to those of instructors for campus-based programs. Also, the application process is straightforward, which should be easy for anyone to understand. We admire the school for a lot of reasons, as does everyone.
- Fox School of Business has an admirable reputation when it comes to online business programs. Also, the school is accredited by the AACSB, which further cements its reputation as one of the best institutions for an online MBA program.
- They have all the right tools and technology to ensure that students graduate a much-improved version of themselves than before they enrolled.
- Fox School of Business
- 1801 Liacouras Walk
- Alter Hall
- Philadelphia, PA 19122
- [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- UT Dallas Online MBA
- Online MBA Comprehensive Guide
- Fastest Online MBA
- University of Wisconsin Online MBA
- University of Nevada Online MBA