The Busch School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Busch School of Business MBA program offers a rigorous curriculum which helps students to develop great business skills to be a leading figure in the forever changing business world of today.
- The Busch MBA program helps students to make connections on Wall Street and the faculty, students and alumni are devoted to working towards a world with less poverty. This is one of the main goals at Busch to reduce poverty.
- The program is made to help students analyze the data they’re presented with to get real-world results. All students are provided with guidelines to help them learn each step to solve complex business-related problems.
- The MBA program is also available online so you can study in accordance with your own schedule.
List of Courses Offered
The following concentrations are available at Busch School of Business:
- Business Analysis
- Management (Joint Metro/ B&E)
- An average student can expect to complete the entire program within a time period of 2 years.
- The cost of tuition is about $45,804 for your first year. So, you can expect to complete the entire MBA program at Busch for about $100,000.
- Academic background: An undergraduate degree in any discipline with a GPA of 3.0 or more is required from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: A work resume is not required to be submitted by applicants. A work resume can, however, increase your chances of being accepted.
- Language: All international students are required to submit a language score in one of the following two tests: TOEFL and IELTS.
- The Catholic University of America is not accredited by AACSB
- The Busch School of Business was ranked#257 for Top Colleges by Forbes
- The Busch School of Business was ranked#176 for Private Colleges by Forbes
- The Busch School of Business was ranked#128 in Research Universities by Forbes
- The Busch School of Business was ranked#105 in the Northeast by Forbes
- GMAT or GRE scores must be provided by all applicants. There is no minimum score requirement to join but all applicants must provide a GMAT score or GRE score.
- 45% of students have in-state residence while 55% of students are from different countries around the world.
- The average GMAT score is 632.
- Average GPA is 3.13.
- The average age of students is 27.
- 71% of students are male and the remaining 29% of students are female.
- Scholarships are awarded to students with above average application material.
- Loans are also provided to students. These loans are interest based loans so you’ll have to pay interest on the money that you’ll borrow
- Veterans do not have to pay for the application fee.
- You can apply to Busch School of Business online by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, click on “Create an Account”
- Then create your account.
- Now log in to your account to submit your application.
- Make sure you attach all the required material with your application before submitting it.
- Once, your application is submitted, you will be then given updates regarding your submitted application by t
- The deadline for the submission of the application for the upcoming session at Catholic University of America, Busch School of Business is January 15.
- Acceptance rate is very high at nearly 81%. Over 4 out of every 5 applicants get accepted. Therefore, you are most likely to be one of the applicants who get admitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What GPA score does the average applicant have?
Ans: The GPA of applicants ranges from 3-3.5. The average GPA of applicants is 3.13.
Q 2: Is it necessary to provide a GMAT score?
Ans: Yes, it is necessary for all applicants to provide a GMAT score. No minimum score has been required by the Busch School of Business for the GMAT score. Applicants can provide a GRE score instead of the GMAT as well.
Q 3: What are the TOEFL/IELTS requirements?
Ans: U.S citizens and anyone who holds a graduate degree from some English speaking college or university are not required to submit any sort of language test. Only international applicants are required to submit a score of either TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS.
Q 4: Can I apply online to Busch School of Business?
Ans: Yes, you can apply online to Busch School of Business online by using this link. The procedure of the submission of application has been covered in detail above.
Q 5: Is Busch School of Business accredited?
Ans: No, unfortunately, the Catholic University of America is not accredited by the AACSB.
- 309 McMahon Hall
- The Catholic University of America
- 620 Michigan Ave., N.E.
- Washington, DC 20064
- Phone: 202-319-5236
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- Terry College of Business MBA
- Tepper School of Business MBA
- Stern School of Business MBA
- Stanford Graduate School of Business MBA
- Smeal College of Business MBA