UAA College of Business and Public Policy MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The UAA College of Business and Public Policy MBA program provides students a chance of building elite leadership skills that will help them earn managerial positions in the field of business.
- The teachings of this program are of high importance. You will be taught about the simplest and the most complicated business problems. At graduation, you will be prepared to excel in the business market.
- At the UAA College of Business and Public Policy, students who are passionate about their work are mostly accepted. So, you will be learning in an environment where all your fellow students will be participating in the class discussions, making it a more engaging environment.
- The program will help you boost your confidence and enhance your decision-making skills.
- The alumni of the MBA program often visit the camp to share their stories on how they became a success in their perspective fields of business.
- The program is AACSB accredited.
List of Courses Offered
The curriculum of the MBA program is made up of three main parts; the foundation courses, the core courses, and the electives.
- BA A632: Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- BA A635: Current Marketing Issues Seminar
- ACCT A650: Seminar in Executive Uses of Accounting
- BA A610: Business Intelligence and Analytics
- BA A636: Financial Decision Making
- ECON A625: Economics and Public Policy
- BA A686: Management Simulation
- ECON A602: Introduction to Economics for Managers
- ACCT A601: Accounting Foundations for Executives
- BA A603: Fundamentals of Finance
Students of the MBA program are required to complete one of the following capstone courses:
- BA A698: MBA Individual Research
- BA A655: Strategic Management Seminar
- BA A656: Management Project
- At the UAA College of Business and Public Policy, the MBA program is completed by most students within 18-24 months.
- At the UAA College of Business and Public Policy, local residents admitted to the MBA program are required to pay $489 per credit hour. While out-of-state residents are required to pay $1,028 per credit hour for tuition.
- Academic background: At the UAA College of Business and Public Policy, all students applying for the MBA program must have an undergraduate degree.
- Work Experience: A professional work resume is not required to submit by the applicants of the MBA program.
- Language: International applicants applying to the MBA program must prove that they are competent in English. Hence, they must submit an English language test score in the TOEFL or IELTS.
- The University of Alaska Anchorage, College of Business and Public Policy is accredited by AACSB, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- UAA College of Business and Public Policy has been ranked#86 for MBA (nation) program rankings by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- UAA College of Business and Public Policy has been ranked#10 for MBA With The Most Financial Value at Graduation rankings by Graduate Business.
- UAA College of Business and Public Policy has been ranked#73 for MBA (nation) program rankings by QS.
- At the UAA College of Business and Public Policy, GMAT or GRE score must be submitted to the university by all applicants of the MBA program. Applications without a GMAT/GRE score are denied.
- The average work experience of students enrolled in the MBA program is 3 and a half years.
- The average bachelor’s GPA of students of the upcoming MBA class is 3.41.
- Students admitted to the MBA program have an average GMAT score of 591.
- The average age of the applicants admitted to the MBA program is 25 years.
- Most of the students enrolled in the MBA program have work experience prior to their enrollment in the MBA class.
- Scholarships, fellowships, and assistantships are provided to the best of students. Their awardance depends upon the academic merit of the student.
- Students can borrow federal and private loans depending upon their financial status. These loans are interest based loans.
- All students are considered for financial assistance once they’re admitted to the MBA program.
- You can read about the application requirements on this page.
- For applying to the MBA program at the UAA College of Business and Public Policy, visit this page.
- Now, click on “Create New Portal Account” option.
- Enter some basic information about yourself to create your account.
- You can now log in to your account and submit your application.
- Also, Make sure that you follow the application guidelines mentioned on their official page.
The deadlines for the various application timelines are mentioned below:
- For Spring 2019, the application submission date opens from Feb. 15, 2018.
- For Spring 2019, the deadline for the application is Nov. 15, 2018.
- For Summer 2019, the application submission date opens from July 15, 2018.
- For Summer 2019, the deadline for the application is May 1, 2019.
- For Fall 2019, the application submission date opens from July 15, 2018.
- For Fall 2019, the deadline for the application is July 15, 2018.
- It is quite easy to get accepted to the MBA program offered at the UAA College of Business and Public School. As the acceptance rate is very high at 76%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: At the UAA College of Business and Public Policy, what is the average GMAT score of students?
Ans: The average GMAT score of students enrolled in the MBA class is 591.
Q 2: What are the minimum score requirements for the GMAT/GRE?
Ans: All applicants must submit a GMAT/GRE score. The minimum score requirement for the GMAT is 525
Q 3: What are the TOEFL/IELTS requirements?
Ans: All international applicants are required to submit a score in TOEFL/IELTS. A minimum score of 80 is required in the TOEFL.
Q 4: At the UAA College of Business and Public Policy, what is the average GPA of applicants?
Ans: The average GPA of admitted applicants of the MBA program is 3.41.
- UAA College of Business and Public Policy
3211 Providence Drive, RH-306
Anchorage, Alaska 99508
- Phone: (907) 786-4100
- Fax: (907) 786-4131
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- The Busch School MBA
- David Eccles School of Business MBA
- FSU College of Business MBA
- Eller College of Management MBA
- Milgard School of Business MBA