Hough Graduate School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The University of Florida Hough Graduate School of Business was one of the first institutions to offer a fully accredited online MBA degree in the US.
- Today, they continue that trend by offering students from all over the world the opportunity to earn an MBA degree from their comfort zones.
- In a bid to ensure quality interactions among students and tutors, the school limits the class to a maximum of 65 students. Lectures are delivered entirely online, meaning the program does not require even a single visit to the campus.
- However, there is a hybrid 16-month accelerated program option for professionals who obtained an undergraduate degree within the last seven years.
- Students who enroll in the school’s Outreach Engineering Management (OEM) program are also eligible for the 16 months’ option. Similarly, a hybrid 27-month option is available for to any undergraduate major.
List of Courses Offered
- Hough attempts to help students build a strong foundation in core business aspects like management, finance, marketing, economics, and operations.
- Once this foundation has been built, students can focus their learning in an area that interests them. Students in the two-year online program can choose from one of the following focus areas:
- Each course is completed within five weeks and includes the same breaks as a traditional calendar. Students can finish the program within 24 months.
- An online MBA program at the University of Florida Hough Graduate School of Business costs a minimum of $58,000.
- Applicants who wish to enroll in the University of Florida Hough Graduate School of Business can do so by filling the online application form at http://www2.floridamba.ufl.edu/application.
- After completing the online application form, you will also need to complete the University Office of Admissions Application at https://student.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/eaglec?page=IGA-INTRO.
- You will apply online and submit to complete the application procedure.
- The University of Florida Hough Graduate School of Business online MBA Program is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
To be accepted for an online MBA at the University of Florida Hough Graduate School of Business, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Complete the graduate application form online and pay a non-refundable application fee of $30. Payments made using credit cards will require an additional $7 processing fee.
- Submit GMAT or GRE test scores. Your GMAT or GRE test score should be sent directly to the University of Florida. The institution code is 5812. However, test score exemptions are provided for applicants who have previously earned a professional/doctoral/terminal degree.
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit two recommendation letters from professional references. The letter should be emailed from the recommender to email@example.com.
- An official copy of transcripts. Transcripts can either be emailed electronically via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed directly to the school through UF MBA Programs Office, 310 Hough Hall, PO Box 117152, Gainesville, FL 32611.
- International students need to submit TOEFL/IELTS/MELAB scores if English is not their native language and they do not have an undergraduate degree or higher qualification from where English is the language of instruction. Applicants can submit scores to the University of Florida, institution code 5812.
Our Review and Opinion
- Hough Graduate School of Business is a great all-around institution for an online MBA degree. The institution promotes participation in courses by allowing students to network with their fellow students and instructors readily.
- Besides, the school accepts applicants based on proven ambitions, aptitudes, accomplishments, and the desire/ability to handle the demands of rigorous coursework. We would recommend them for an online MBA.
- The University of Florida online MBA gives students the flexibility to complete their degree from anywhere without having to sacrifice high-quality learning opportunities as well as access to a renowned faculty.
- The school’s lecturing methods combined with the flexible online learning environment enables students to build a diverse and robust network. Also, students have access to a dedicated career counselor to guide and help them plan their career decisions.
- Bryan Hall 100
- 1384 Union Road
- PO Box 117150
- Gainesville, FL 32611-7150
- Phone: 352.392.2398
- E-mail: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Temple University Fox School Online MBA
- North Carolina State University Online MBA
- Carnegie Mellon University Online MBA
- University of Maryland Online MBA
- University of Southern California Online MBA