UNH College of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The UNH College of Business MBA program is described by many of its graduates as an educational experience unlike any other. The MBA program offers a curriculum which is both immersive and flexible.
- Everything that you’ll be taught during the MBA program will be put to the test when you’re assigned business-related projects. You will get to deal with real-world clients, this will greatly help in gaining a better understanding of how to work with clients
- At the UNH College of Business, the MBA program is taught by some of the best teachers. They will discuss all course-related topics during classes and share tips on how to solve the most complex business-related problems in an efficient manner.
- You will get to hear from the graduates of the UNH College of Business MBA program, who will share their knowledge and personal ideas regarding the complex business market.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program offered at the UNH College of Business is an educational experience like none other. Following are the concentrations in which courses are offered:
- Financial Analysis
- Business Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Management Finance
- Strategy Leadership
- Business Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- The curriculum of the MBA program is completed by most students in a time period of 2 years.
- All students of the MBA program are required to pay the same amount of money for tuition. The cost of tuition for the MBA program is $890 per credit hour.
- Academic background: All applicants of the MBA program are required to hold a bachelor’s degree (in any major) from an accredited university. Your bachelor’s GPA score is of high significance during the evaluation of your application.
- Work Experience: Students applying for the MBA program are not required to have any professional work experience.
- Language: International students applying for the MBA program must submit an English language test score. The UNH College of Business accepts a score in the TOEFL/PTE/IELTS. A minimum score of 75 in the TOEFL, a minimum score of 6.0 in the IELTS, and a minimum score of 50 in the PTE is required.
- The University of New Haven, College of Business is an accredited member of AACSB, the golden standard organization of accreditation.
- The University of New Haven, College of Business has been ranked for 9 times in a row for “Best College” rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- The University of New Haven, College of Business has been ranked in Best Value Programs (north) rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- The University of New Haven, College of Business has been ranked in annual Best Colleges rankings by Princeton Review.
- All students of the MBA program must submit a score in the GMAT or GRE. A competitive GMAT/GRE score is preferred as a high GMAT/GRE score results in greater chances of being awarded a scholarship.
- At the UNH College of Business, the average undergraduate GPA score of students of the MBA program is 3.1.
- In the MBA program, 71% of students are male and the remaining 29% of students are female.
- The average GMAT score is 602.
- In the MBA program, 31% of the total students are international students.
- Financial aid is available for all students at the UNH College of Business regardless of the chosen program.
- Students who are facing financial problems and are not eligible for scholarships/fellowships can pay by borrowing loans.
- Merit-based scholarships/fellowships are provided to students with great academic achievements.
- For applying to the MBA program offered at the UNH College of Business, visit their official application portal.
- After clicking on the link given above, click on “Create an account”.
- Now, enter the required information for successfully registering with the UNH College of Business by creating your account.
- Now, log in to your account for submitting your application.
Recommended application deadlines are mentioned below:
- The deadline for the submission of your application, for Fall, is June 1 for domestic students.
- The deadline for the submission of your application, for Fall, is May 1 for international students.
- The deadline for the submission of your application, for Spring, is November 15 for both domestic and international students.
The deadlines mentioned above are the recommended dates for submission of the application. Meaning that application submitted after these dates are still accepted.
- Almost all the applicants of the MBA program get accepted at the UNH College of Business as acceptance rate is unconventionally high at 84%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What are the minimum score requirements for TOEFL/IELTS/PTE?
Ans: A minimum score of 75 is required in the TOEFL, a minimum score of 6.0 is required in the IELTS, and a minimum score of 50 is required in the PTE.
Q 2: What is the average GPA of applicants admitted to the MBA program.?
Ans: The average GPA of applicants admitted to the MBA program at the UNH College of Business is 3.1.
Q 3: Are all applicants at the UNH College of Business required to submit a GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: Yes, all applicants at the UNH College of Business must submit a score in the GMAT. If a student does not want to submit his/her score in the GMAT, he/she can submit a score in the GRE as an alternative.
- University of New Haven
- 300 Boston Post Road
- West Haven, CT, 06516
- Phone: (203) 932-7440
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- FSU College of Business MBA
- Christos M. Cotsakos College of Business MBA
- Charles H. Lundquist College of Business MBA
- UAA College of Business and Public Policy MBA
- John Chambers College of Business MBA