University of Miami Online MBA Requirements, Acceptance Rate, Scholarships and More
|University of Miami Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Management Information Systems, Foundations of Marketing Management, etc.|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||GMAT exam reports|
|Work ex required||NA|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
The University of Miami is an institution of learning with a proud tradition and commitment to world-class academic excellence. Its business school is no different.
The University of Miami School of Business Administration online MBA offers a carefully structured, immersive experience that will enable you to push beyond boundaries.
You can tailor your degree to fit your interest and aspirations, thanks to the highly customizable nature of the program.
List of Courses Offered
The University of Miami School of Business Administration offers the following courses for online MBA:
- Fundamentals of Finance, Accounting, and Economics
- Management Information Systems
- Foundations of Marketing Management
- Essentials of Economic Theory
- Intermediate Accounting
- Introduction to Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Statistical Analysis for Managerial Decision Making
- Legal Implication in Executive Decision Making
- Managing Responsible Behavior in Organizations
- International Investment and Valuation
- Intermediate Corporate Finance and Investments
- Financial Decision Making
- Applied Corporate Finance
- Operations Research Models in Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
The course length is 24-28 months, and the program is offered both online and in person.
Tuition for the University of Miami online MBA program is $2,213 per credit, in addition to a $1,500 program fee. That makes a total of $92,946 for the required 42 credit courses.
To apply for an online MBA at the University of Miami, go to https://myonline.miami.edu/signup to create an account. Complete and submit your academic profile to finish the application process.
University of Miami School of Business Administration is accredited by AACSB International and ranked 65 as the Best Business School in the world.
The following are required for admission into the University of Miami online MBA program:
- Completion of the online application process.
- GMAT scores. The University of Miami requires applicants to provide GMAT exam reports. The institution’s codes are GMAT: 7NV-S1-96; GRE: 5815.
- Official and unofficial transcripts. The University of Miami requires all online MBA candidates who did not attend a college or university within the United States to provide official transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts should be sent to one of the following approved evaluation services: – Josef Silny & Associates (JS&A), Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE), or World Education Services (WES). Similarly, all transcripts and international student documents should be sent to Online Enrollment – Admissions Office University of Miami Gables One Tower 1320 S Dixie Hwy, Suite 902 Locator-2991 Coral Gables, FL 33146 – 2991. Students can also send official transcripts electronically to [email protected]
- Current resume.
- A one-page personal statement.
- TOEFL scores.
- Two professional recommendations.
Our Review and Opinion
We strongly believe that the University of Miami online MBA program is one of the best that you can enroll for if you are looking to develop sound academic expertise as well as rock-solid business know-how.
They provide a high-level business management education that is perfect for ambitious executives and managers who seek career progression.
The University of Miami online MBA program allows you to combine intensive study with a demanding career in a way that empowers you to make a significant impact in the business world.
The school’s curriculum is designed to give you a thorough understanding of various business strategies that will help put you ahead of your peers in the corporate world.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- Miami Business School
- 5250 University Drive, Coral Gables,
- Florida 33124-6520
Other Articles You Might Like
- West Texas AM University Online MBA
- Albertus Magnus Online MBA
- FAU Online MBA
- CSU Stanislaus Online MBA
- Hult International MBA
Image Credit: Steele Rutherford