Carlson School of Management Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Carlson School of Management is one of the leading business schools that aim to arm students with the academic and theoretical business knowledge expected of senior-level executives.
- Carlson’s online MBA allows participants to complete the program through online courses. At the same time, it gives them the opportunity to engage with the institution’s resources.
- Hence, students have access to the same faculty and resources as the full-time, on-campus MBA provides.
- This means that you will have access to career coaches, talented academic advisors, as well as an innovative curriculum that has been structured to fit the needs of busy professionals, among other things.
- The high-end technology adopted by the school means that participants will have access to video lectures, engage in class discussion, team projects, quizzes, and exams, etc. The minimum program length is 30 months.
List of Courses Offered
Online courses for Carlson MBA span a variety of subjects including finance, management, accounting, marketing, leadership, data analysis, ethics, and negotiations, among others. Consequently, the courses offered by the school include:
- Business Formation
- Prep Imp Biz Plan
- Corporate Venturing
- Financial Modeling
- Energy Industry
- Management of Teams
- Healthcare Marketplace
- Med Tech Evaluation
- International Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Logistics & Transportation
- Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning
- Supply Chain Finance
- Executive Image Communications
- Business Writing
- Strategy, Skills for Managerial Presentations
- Management of Innovation
- Leadership Development
- Web 2.0: Bus. of Social Media
- Persuasion & Influence
- Harnessing Consumer Irrationality
- Topics in Marketing (titles vary)
- Project Management
- Strategic Alliances
- Cross-Cultural Negotiations
- Management of Innovation
- Market Research
- Fee Structure
- The minimum program length of Carlson’s online MBA is 30 months.
- The cost of the online MBA program at Carlson depends on the number of credits a student needs to graduate. The estimated cost per credit is $1,375. This gives estimated tuition of $78,375 for a minimum of 57 credit hours.
- Note, however, that these figures do not include payment for books, course materials, or other incidental costs that may arise. A $200 deposit is applied toward tuition. The amount is due upon admission.
- Individuals who are interested in Carlson online MBA program can start a new application at https://work.csom.umn.edu/onlineapp/landing/ptmba.
- In 1920, the University of Minnesota became the 18th school to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB accreditation assures quality and promotes excellence and continuous improvement in undergraduate and graduate business education worldwide.
- AACSB International is an association of educational institutions, businesses, and other organizations devoted to the advancement of higher education in management education. It is also the premier accrediting agency of collegiate business schools and accounting programs worldwide.
Due to the intense level of competition for the online MBA program at Carlson, the school puts into account each candidate’s demonstrated and potential abilities as a student, manager as well as a leader.
As a result, they offer a streamlined online application process that takes the following to qualify:
- Completion of the online application form.
- A minimum of two years of full-time work experience.
- Official GMAT or GRE test score. Applicants can send official GMAT test scores to school code D2N-VJ-83. Use institution code 8387 for sending GRE.
- Personal statement essay.
- TOEFL/ IELTS/PTE.
- Three professional references.
- Current resume.
- A nonrefundable application fee of $75.
Our Review and Opinion
- Not only has Carlson’s MBA found its way online, but it has also seen acceptance, thanks to its long-established reputation as an institution with the breadth and quality of flexibility-enhancing components of the online MBA program.
- The strength of the school’s parent institution is well known, as they offer quality support services, superior faculty, and a convenient online learning environment.
- The University of Minnesota has traditionally been known for its education programs, and Carlson continues with that tradition.
- Carlson’s online MBA program ranks high due to its flexibility, academic quality, and commitment to excellence.
- It helps that the institution does its bit to allow working professionals to balance academics with a career.
- Carlson School of Management
- University of Minnesota
- 321 Nineteenth Avenue South
- Suite 4-300
- Minneapolis, MN 55455-9940
- Phone: 612-625-0027
- phone: 877-625-6468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- Pennsylvania State University Online MBA
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Online MBA
- Purdue University Online MBA
- James Madison University Online MBA
- University of Miami Online MBA