College of Business Administration
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The University of Nebraska has been offering distance education courses for over 100 years now. This is evident in how its online MBA program measures up to the top business schools in the US and indeed the world.
- The school’s online curriculum is highly interactive, allowing students and faculty to communicate through various channels that include email, chat groups, and discussion forums.
- Students are given direct access to researchers with a proven track record of achievements in their fields as well as practitioners with real-world experience.
- You will also have access to an academic adviser that is always available to guide you along. Further, you can log in and complete your assignments whenever it is convenient for you without having to worry about timeframes.
- Course delivery is done entirely online. The program itself is a cross-discipline degree that provides business education in several specializations including accounting, finance, marketing, business analytics, international business and supply chain management.
List of Courses Offered
The University of Nebraska offers the following courses for online MBA:
- Introduction to Business Strategy
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Marketing
- Applied Organizational Behavior
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- International Trade
- International Finance
- Directed Readings: Single Market and Beyond
- Multinational Financial Analysis
- International Business
- Marketing and Globalization
- Leadership in a Global Context
- It is possible to complete the program in 1.5 years; however, the average completion time is three years. Students can take up to ten years to complete the program. Most students finish the online MBA Program in three to four years.
- The cost per credit for the University of Nebraska online MBA is $630. This gives a total tuition amount of $30,240 for the required total of 48 credits.
- Prospective students can apply for the University of Nebraska online MBA program by visiting the application portal at https://wam.unl.edu/gradstudies/apply. Enter the necessary information and submit your application.
- Online MBA programs at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the gold standard of business school accreditation.
- The University online MBA Program ranked in Best Online MBA programs.
- Reference: https://www.usnews.com/education/online-education/university-of-nebraska-lincoln-OBUS0726/mba
The requirements for admission into the online MBA course at the University of Nebraska include:
- Complete and submit the application form on the site provided above.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 at least.
- Submit official transcripts.
- Provide a GMAT or GRE test score. The school recommends a GMAT score of 600. Whichever graduate exam scores you decide to submit; it has to be from the last five years. Applicants who possess a Ph.D., MD, JD, or individuals who are currently enrolled in law school need not submit test scores. Also, professionals with at least seven years of managerial, operational, or decision-making experience are eligible for a waiver.
- Provide three references. All three references must be former or current professors or supervisors.
- Personal statement.
- Provide a professional resume.
- Submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores (required for international students).
- Applicants must have at least one year of accumulated work experience.
Our Review and Opinion
- The University of Nebraska online MBA will equip you with the knowledge you need to take up leadership and management positions in any organization or industry.
- We consider the flexibility of the program as a plus.
- The University of Nebraska blends, history, commitment, and academic excellence with online learning to prepare you for the demands of the business world.
- The institution will enable you to acquire a diverse skill set that will help you along the way.
- HLH 201
- 730 N. 14th Street
- P.O. Box 880405
- Lincoln, NE 68588-0405
- Phone: 402-472-2338
- Email: email@example.com
Other Useful Articles for Students
- Northeastern University Online MBA
- Harvard University Online MBA
- University of Utah Online MBA
- Villanova University Online MBA
- University of the Cumberlands Online MBA