David Eccles School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile and Potential Salary
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- Program Concentration and Specializations
- Acceptance Rate
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The University of Utah is a public institution of higher learning founded in 1850. The institution is based in Salt Lake City in the state of Utah, United States of America.
- The school uses a semester-based academic calendar and offers its online MBA program through the David Eccles School of Business. The institution provides flexible, on-demand learning via live web conferencing on a weekly basis.
List of Courses Offered
The following courses are available:
- Business Ethics
- Business Communication
- Business Law
- Business Technology
- Business Strategy
- Data Analysis
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Global Business
- Managerial Economics
- Managing and Leading in Organizations
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Management
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- The online MBA program offered by the David Eccles School of Business has a minimum duration of two years.
- Tuition per credit hour for online MBA at the University of Utah is $1,225
- The total credit hours for the program is 48
- Therefore, the total tuition for the course is $58,800
How to Apply for Admission
- To apply for the David Eccles School of Business online MBA program, applicants are required to visit the school’s website and create a profile at https://app.applyyourself.com/AYApplIcantLogin/fl_ApplicantLogin.asp?id=uou-gemba.
- After completing the account opening process, a candidate may proceed to fill out the application form online.
- Application timeline
- The David Eccles School of Business has a rolling admission policy, which gives candidates a large window within which to submit their applications
Consequently, the application deadlines are:
- February 15
- April 1
- May 15
- Junes 15
- July 15
- August 15
- Online MBA programs at the University of Utah (Eccles) are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the gold standard of business school accreditation.
- Candidates for the online MBA program at the David Eccles School of Business are required to possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized US university or college.
- 1 year of minimum work experience is required.
- Candidates are also required to present both official and unofficial college transcripts. The hard copy of official transcripts should be sent directly to the Graduate Admissions by US mail or via email (see address below). The unofficial copies, on the other hand, will have to be uploaded online during registration.
- Applicants who graduated from the University of Utah need not apply for official transcripts.
- Other requirements include Essay, Resume, Letter of Recommendation, GMAT or GRE, and Interview.
In addition, international applicants are required to present:
- An undergraduate degree issued by a university or international college recognized by a Ministry of Education or regionally-accredited US university or college
- Have a 3.0 undergraduate GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale
- The course requires a minimum score of 80 for TOEFL score (for internet based), 550 for the paper-based test, or a minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS test.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- Average age: 31
- 65 percent men, 35 percent women
- Enrollment: 119
- GMAT score: 500 – 620+
- Average work experience: 7 years
- The potential average starting salary for students who had their business education at the David Eccles School of Business is $89,400,
GMAT Requirement and Scores
- GMAT is required for admission into the online MBA program at the David Eccles School of Business
- The David Eccles School of Business requires a GMAT score of 500 and above for its online MBA program
Program Concentration and Specializations
- The David Eccles School of Business online MBA program does not offer any concentrations.
- The University of Utah David Eccles School of Business has a high acceptance rate of 71%
Reviews and Ranking
- The David Eccles School of Business online MBA program was ranked as the 14th best online MBA program in the world in 2017
- David Eccles School of Business
- Spencer Fox Eccles Business Building
- 1665 East Campus Center Drive
- Salt Lake City, UT 84112-8939
Applicants should send hard copy of official transcripts to:
- Graduate Admissions Office
- 201 S. 1460 E. Room 250 S
- Salt Lake City, UT 84112
- Official transcripts can also be sent via email at:
Other Articles You Might Like
- Villanova University Online MBA
- University of the Cumberlands Online MBA
- Auburn University Online MBA
- Washington State University Online MBA
- University of Delaware Online MBA