Madison Wisconsin School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Wisconsin School of Business offers an innovative approach to online learning and prepares students to excel by equipping them with the skills necessary for executive leadership.
- The school adopts a collaborative mode of learning that is geared towards not just enriching your knowledge base, but also enabling you to learn how to create business networks with lifelong value.
- There, you will broaden your knowledge base and prepare yourself for a senior leadership role in any organization in the world.
- Furthermore, you get the chance to complete 100% of your coursework online with no campus visits required.
- Besides the program working with your busy schedule, it also has a reasonable completion time.
List of Courses Offered
The University of Wisconsin offers an intensive curriculum that is intended to prepare students for high-level management positions across several industries upon graduation.
The list of the courses that the institution offers include:
Year 1: Key management functions and leadership skills
- Economics for Managers
- Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Values-Based Leadership
- Managerial Accounting
- Macro-Economics and Current Economic Environment
- Introduction to Financial Management
Year 2: Advanced strategic management and global business understanding
- Managing Behavior in Organization
- Legal Environment of Business
- Accelerating Innovation
- Business Strategy
- Operations and Technology Strategy
- Multinational Business and Finance
- Executing Strategy
- Corporate Finance Theory and Practice
- Global Learning Experience
- Business in Society
- It will take students between two-and-a-half to three years to complete the program.
- The cost per credit for an online MBA course at Wisconsin is $675 per credit. This makes a total of $20,250 for 30 credits.
- However, beginning in Fall 2018, the cost per credit will rise to $775 per credit, which gives a total of $23,250. Adding course materials, students will pay up to $26,000.
- Candidates who are looking to apply for the Wisconsin online MBA program can do so by filling and submitting an application on the school’s application system at https://apply.wisconsin.edu.
- Online MBA applicants should choose UW-Eau Claire, and not UW Colleges. After that, select Business Administration (Consortial Degree) to apply.
- There are two universities that offer Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)-accredited online MBA programs in Wisconsin: The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
- The online MBA program by the University of Wisconsin MBA Consortium has been ranked as the Top 10 online MBA program by US News & World Report. Also nominated as Best Buy MBA by GetEducated.com.
To be considered for admission to the University of Wisconsin online MBA program, applicants must:
- Have a Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college/university.
- Have a minimum of undergraduate GPA of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Submit GMAT/GRE scores of not less than 475.
After applying, candidates will need to send the under listed materials to UW-Eau Claire Graduate Admissions, Schofield 111, 105 Garfield Ave., Eau Claire, W154701. Email: [email protected].
The materials include:
- A $56 application fee and a personal statement. The application fee can be paid electronically when applying online or through the mail.
- Fill out the online application.
- Official transcripts from every school attended.
- Current resume.
- Official GMAT/GRE test score. The GMAT institution code is V6V-8S-99, while the GRE institution code is 1913.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (applicable to applicants whose native language is not English).
- Three letters of recommendation.
Our Review and Opinion
- Wisconsin provides a quality online MBA program that is competitively priced.
- In addition, the school offers an integrated curriculum that will expand student expertise and enable them to build a strong foundation in key business functions.
- The University of Wisconsin online MBA program allows students to gain knowledge and insights that they can apply in the business place and build the career that they desire.
- We recommend them for an online MBA program.
- MBA Admissions Office
- Wisconsin School of Business
- 2450 Grainger Hall
- 975 University Avenue
- Madison, WI 53706
- Phone: +1 608-262-4000
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- University of Nevada Online MBA
- Bethel University Online MBA
- Northeastern University Online MBA
- University of Denver Online MBA
- UNC online MBA