University of Wisconsin UW-Madison Online MBA Cost, Ranking, Acceptance Rate and More
|University of Wisconsin Madison Wisconsin Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Economics for Managers, Financial Accounting, etc.|
|Duration||2.5 to 3 years|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||Submit GMAT/GRE scores of not less than 475.|
|TOEFL/IELTS Scores||Applicable to applicants whose native language is not English|
|Work ex required||Not required|
|Eligibility||Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college/university.|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
The school adopts a collaborative mode of learning that is geared towards not just enriching your knowledge base, but also enabling you to learn how to create business networks with lifelong value.
There, you will broaden your knowledge base and prepare yourself for a senior leadership role in any organization in the world.
Furthermore, you get the chance to complete 100% of your coursework online with no campus visits required. Besides the program working with your busy schedule, it also has a reasonable completion time.
List of Courses Offered
The University of Wisconsin offers an intensive curriculum that is intended to prepare students for high-level management positions across several industries upon graduation.
The list of the courses that the institution offers include:
Year 1: Key management functions and leadership skills
- Economics for Managers
- Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Values-Based Leadership
- Managerial Accounting
- Macro-Economics and Current Economic Environment
- Introduction to Financial Management
Year 2: Advanced strategic management and global business understanding
- Managing Behavior in Organization
- Legal Environment of Business
- Accelerating Innovation
- Business Strategy
- Operations and Technology Strategy
- Multinational Business and Finance
- Executing Strategy
- Corporate Finance Theory and Practice
- Global Learning Experience
- Business in Society
It will take students between two and a half to three years to complete the program.
The cost per credit for an online MBA course at Wisconsin is $800 per credit. This makes a total of $24,000 for 30 credits. Adding course materials, students will pay up to $26,000.
- Candidates who are looking to apply for the Wisconsin online MBA program can do so by filling and submitting an application on the school’s application system at https://apply.wisconsin.edu.
- Online MBA applicants should choose UW-Eau Claire, and not UW Colleges. After that, select Business Administration (Consortial Degree) to apply.
There are two universities that offer Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)-accredited online MBA programs in Wisconsin: The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. The online MBA program by the University of Wisconsin MBA Consortium has been ranked as the Top 10 online MBA program by US News & World Report. Also nominated as Best Buy MBA by GetEducated.com.
To be considered for admission to the University of Wisconsin online MBA program, applicants must:
- Have a Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college/university.
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Submit GMAT/GRE scores of not less than 475.
After applying, candidates will need to send the under-listed materials to UW-Eau Claire Graduate Admissions, Schofield 111, 105 Garfield Ave., Eau Claire, W154701. Email: [email protected].
The materials include:
- A $56 application fee and a personal statement. The application fee can be paid electronically when applying online or through the mail.
- Fill out the online application.
- Official transcripts from every school attended.
- Current resume.
- Official GMAT/GRE test score. The GMAT institution code is V6V-8S-99, while the GRE institution code is 1913.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (applicable to applicants whose native language is not English).
- Three letters of recommendation.
Our Review and Opinion
Wisconsin provides a quality online MBA program that is competitively priced. In addition, the school offers an integrated curriculum that will expand student expertise and enable them to build a strong foundation in key business functions.
The University of Wisconsin online MBA program allows students to gain knowledge and insights that they can apply in the business place and build the career that they desire. We recommend them for an online MBA program.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- MBA Admissions Office
- Wisconsin School of Business
- 2450 Grainger Hall
- 975 University Avenue
- Madison, WI 53706
Other Articles You Might Like
- University of Nevada Online MBA
- Bethel University Online MBA
- Northeastern University Online MBA
- University of Denver Online MBA
- UNC online MBA
Image Credit: Kayle Kaupanger