Wisconsin School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Deadlines
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The full-time MBA program at Wisconsin University, Madison is undertaken by the Wisconsin School of Business.
- This unique MBA program aims at enabling working professionals to soar in their careers by combining a rigorous and robust curriculum with a boutique system for career specialization.
- Students enrolled in this program are set to receive topnotch managerial education and leadership preparation for a performance on a global stage. The program promises, not only to educate but to equip its students with practical skills and training for career advancement.
List of Courses Offered
The following courses form the concentrations of the Wisconsin School of Business MBA:
- Arts Administration
- General Management
- Human Resources Management
- Production/Operations Management
- Portfolio Management
- Real Estate
- Supply Chain Management/Logistics.
- Students can complete the full-time MBA program in 2 years (21 months) including a summer internship.
- Tuition for the full-time MBA program is $17,452 per year for U.S. resident students and $35,316 per year for non-U.S. resident students.
- For the part-time MBS, U.S. resident students pay $18,783 per year while their international counterparts pay $18,783 per year.
- For the executive program, U.S. resident students pay $37,622 per year while non-resident students pay $37,622 per year.
- Academic background: Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree to be considered eligible for enrollment into the program.
- Work experience: Work experience is not a prerequisite for admission into the program.
- Language: International students are required to prove their English proficiency through TOEFL, IELTS or PTE test scores.
- The MBA program offered by the Wisconsin School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Further, the Wisconsin School of Business ranks at No. 24 among the Best Business Schools according to Forbes Best Business Schools Ranking.
- Ranked No. 12 for public universities in the United States by U.S. News & World Report, 2018
- Ranked No. 24 among Forbes Best Business Schools
- Ranked No. 7 among public undergraduate business programs by U.S. News & World Report, 2018
- Ranked No. 16 among public full-time MBA programs by U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- Ranked No. 17 among public universities by Bloomberg Businessweek, 2016
- Ranked No. 1 in the U.S. for return on investment by U.S. News & World Report, 2016
- Ranked No. 19 among public part-time MBA programs by U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- Ranked No. 71 in Global MBA Ranking by Financial Times.
- Applicants are required to submit GMAT test scores to be considered eligible for admission.
- Though the program does not state a minimum GMAT score, the average test score is 670.
- Total enrollment for this program is 79
- Students enrolled in this program have an average of 5 years of work experience
- The average age of students enrolled in the program is 28
- The percentage of female students enrolled in the program is 30% while male students form 62% of the student body
- The percentage of international students enrolled in the program is 27%
Scholarships and financial assistance offered by the school include:
- Merit-based scholarships: These include the Global Leadership Award, the Dean’s Fellowship, the Military MBA scholarship, etc.
- Need-based financial assistance: These include loans which eligible students may apply for through FAFSA and international student funding options which can be accessed from the program’s international student’s service website.
- The acceptance rate for the program is 26%.
The deadline for application for the program is:
- Fall 2019: April 10.
To apply for the program, applicants must follow these procedures.
- Submission of official transcripts
- Submission of standardized test scores (GMAT or GRE)
- Proof of test English proficiency through TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE tests scores (for international students)
- Submission of application essays
- Completion and submission of the online application via the program’s application portal
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Can I request a waiver for the GMAT or GRE requirements?
Ans: No. All candidates are required to submit a test score for either GMAT or GRE without exceptions.
Q 2: Is there a minimum GMAT score?
Ans: Though a minimum GMAT score is not stated on the program website, the average score is 670.
Q 3: Is there a minimum GPA score?
Ans: No. However, students with less than 3.0 are admitted with probation status
Q 4: Are there any veteran benefits?
Ans: Military students with three years on active duty experience receive a waiver of application fee. The Post 9/11 GI Bill also applies to qualified veterans in terms of the tuition fee.
Q 5: Is the program accredited?
Ans: Yes. The program is accredited by the AACSB.
- Grainger Hall
- 975 University Avenue
- Madison, WI 53706
- +1 608-262-1550
- Admissions Phone: +1 608-262-4000
- Admissions Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- William S. Spears School of Business
- William E. Simon Graduate School MBA
- Weatherhead School of Management MBA
- Thunderbird School of Global Management MBA
- W.A. Franke College of Business MBA