University of Southern California USC Marshall Online MBA Acceptance Rate, Cost and More
|USC Marshall Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Business Environment and Leadership, Role of the Manager, etc.|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||GMAT/GRE|
|TOEFL/IELTS Scores||Required for international students|
|Work ex required||Minimum of two years of professional work experience|
|Eligibility||Four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent from an accredited institution|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Student Testimonials
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
The school’s curriculum is centered on some of today’s most in-demand skills such as using social media to strengthen brands, thinking like an entrepreneur to drive business growth, developing a global perspective, as well as interpreting and acting on digital analytics and metrics.
Class sessions are delivered in real-time via webcam. Courses are taught by experienced faculty members, while the program itself aims to combine academic excellence with the flexibility of online learning.
List of Courses Offered
Marshall offers students an integrated curriculum that comprises of the following courses:
- Role of the Manager
- Fundamentals of Business
- Managing Inside the Firm
- Managing Outside the Firm
- Business Environment and Leadership
The USC Marshall School of Business online MBA can be completed within 24 months.
The cost of online MBA Tuition at Marshall can be broken down into:
|University of Southern California Online MBA Cost||Details|
|Total Tuition (Split across five semesters)||$106,596|
|Program fee (includes residential intensive lodging and most meals and cost materials)||$3,750|
|Student health insurance||$2,740 (This fee is waived for students who already have eligible, comprehensive health insurance.)|
|Travel for a residential intensive week||The cost will vary. Travel must be arranged by students.|
|Total cost estimated||$112,346|
Additionally, students are required to pay a $2,500 commitment deposit to secure their place in the program, which will be applied towards their tuition expenses.
If you wish to apply for the USC Marshall School of Business online MBA program, you may head over to https://onlinemba.marshall.usc.edu/apply-now/ and begin your application.
To do so, you’ll need to enter your first name, last name, email, and phone number. After that, click on “Continue” to proceed.
The USC Marshall School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a recognition of excellence earned by fewer than 5 percent of all business schools. All of Marshall’s MBA programs, including its Online MBA (OMBA), must meet AACSB standards for the school to earn and maintain AACSB accreditation, which is the longest-standing, most recognized form of accreditation that a business school can earn.
The requirements for admission into Marshall include:
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of $155.
- A completed graduate admission application.
- Official/unofficial academic transcripts. Applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of their academic transcripts with their applications. In addition, they will need to send official transcripts to Marshall. Official academic transcripts can be sent to the school via the following address: the University of Southern California, Office of Admission and Financial Aid, Graduate, University Park Campus, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0915.
- A current resume.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores. Candidates are required to send both official and unofficial copies of their GMAT/GRE score report. The unofficial copies can be uploaded with the application, while the official ones can be sent to USC. The codes for the institution’s online MBA programs are GMAT, 389-9C-23; and GRE, 4852. Applicants who demonstrate an exceptional level of quantitative and analytical experience in their past academic coursework or work history may be granted a GMAT/GRE waiver.
- Three letters of recommendation. At least, one of these recommendations should be written by a professional contact.
- An interview may be required for final candidates. Interviews are conducted via video web conference.
- TOEFL/IELTS score report. Candidates who did not have their undergraduate or graduate degree in a country in which English is the principal language will have to take either the TOEFL/IELTS exam.
“I have an undergraduate degree in business, but I knew that a graduate degree would help me move up in my career and give me the versatility to work in any industry. The Marshall Online MBA gave me a vision, opening my eyes to opportunities beyond what I imagined. And it gave me a framework of knowledge, skills, and tools that I can use to move forward in any direction—from corporate management to entrepreneurial ventures.” Samuel Rodriguez ‘17, Associate Director of Operations and Business Intelligence, Keck Medical Center Department of Surgery
Credit: USC Marshall Official Website
Our Review and Opinion
USC’s online MBA program has an integrated curriculum that provides students with a strong foundation in all critical aspects of the business. This has contributed to helping to ensure that USC excels across a set of generally accepted benchmarks of excellence.
USC Marshall’s Online MBA program offers students great flexibility, a lock-step curriculum, as well as a full range of technological learning tools designed to guarantee an engaging online learning experience that will equip them with the sophisticated skills necessary for success in the digital age.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- 3670 Trousdale Pkwy,
- Los Angeles, CA 90089,
- United States
Other Articles You Might Like
- Villanova University Online MBA
- Boise State University Online MBA
- Brenau University Online MBA
- Bryan College Online MBA
- University of Tennessee Online MBA
Image Credit: Greg Campbell