Marshall School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The USC Marshall School of Business online MBA is designed to help participants to develop and hone their skills in a digitally driven business environment.
- The school’s curriculum is centered on some of today’s most in-demand skills such as using social media to strengthen brands, thinking like an entrepreneur to drive business growth, developing a global perspective, as well as interpreting and acting on digital analytics and metrics.
- Class sessions are delivered in real time via webcam. Courses are taught by experienced faculty members, while the program itself aims to combine academic excellence with the flexibility of online learning.
List of Courses Offered
Marshall offers students an integrated curriculum that comprises of the following courses:
- Role of the Manager
- Fundamentals of Business
- Managing Inside the Firm
- Managing Outside the Firm
- Business Environment and Leadership.
- The USC Marshall School of Business online MBA can be completed within 24 months.
The cost of online MBA Tuition at Marshall can be broken down into:
- Total cost: $95,603
- Textbooks/course materials: $3,300
- Program fee: $2,500. This fee is charged at $500 per semester.
- Student health insurance: $7,192 for two years. This fee is waived for students who already have eligible, comprehensive health insurance.
- If you wish to apply for the USC Marshall School of Business online MBA program, you may head over to https://onlinemba.marshall.usc.edu/apply-now/ and begin your application.
- To do so, you’ll need to enter your first name, last name, email, and phone number. After that, click on “Continue” to proceed.
- The USC Marshall School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a recognition of excellence earned by fewer than 5 percent of all business schools. All of Marshall’s MBA programs, including its Online MBA (OMBA), must meet AACSB standards for the school to earn and maintain AACSB accreditation, which is the longest-standing, a most recognized form of accreditation that a business school can earn.
- Reference: https://onlinemba.marshall.usc.edu/news/aacsb-accredited-business-school/
The requirements for admission into Marshall include:
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of $155.
- A completed graduate admission application.
- Official/unofficial academic transcripts. Applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of their academic transcripts with their application. In addition, they will need to send official transcripts to Marshall. Official academic transcripts can be sent to the school via the following address: the University of Southern California, Office of Admission and Financial Aid, Graduate, University Park Campus, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0915.
- A current resume.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores. Candidates are required to send both official and unofficial copies of their GMAT/GRE score report. The unofficial copies can be uploaded with the application, while the official ones can be sent to USC. The codes for the institution’s online MBA programs are GMAT, 389-9C-23; and GRE, 4852. Applicants who demonstrate an exceptional level of quantitative and analytical experience in their past academic coursework or work history may be granted a GMAT/GRE waiver.
- Three letters of recommendation. At least, one of these recommendations should be written by a professional contact.
- An interview may be required for final candidates. Interviews are conducted via video web conference.
- TOEFL/IELTS score report. Candidates who did not have their undergraduate or graduate degree in a country in which English is the principal language will have to take either the TOEFL/IELTS exam.
Our Review and Opinion
- USC’s online MBA program has an integrated curriculum that provides students with a strong foundation in all critical aspects of the business.
- This has contributed in helping to ensure that USC excels across a set of generally accepted benchmarks of excellence.
- USC Marshall online MBA program offers students great flexibility, a lock-step curriculum, as well as a full range of technological learning tools designed to guarantee an engaging online learning experience that will equip them with sophisticated skills necessary for success in the digital age.
- 3670 Trousdale Pkwy,
- Los Angeles, CA 90089,
- United States
- Phone: (213) 740-8885
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- University of Texas-Dallas Online MBA
- Pepperdine University Graziadio School Online MBA
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst Online MBA
- Emory University Goizueta Online MBA
- Babson College F. W. Olin Graduate School Online MBA