University of Texas Dallas Online MBA Ranking, Requirements, Class Profile and More
|University of Texas Dallas Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, etc.|
|Duration||Complete at your own pace|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||GMAT/GRE scores.|
|TOEFL/IELTS Scores||Not available|
|Work ex required||Not available|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
The University of Texas Dallas (Naveen Jindal School of Management) online MBA program has been fashioned to provide students with a flexible alternative that allows them to complete the entire program on their own schedule, pace, and focus.
The school’s curriculum is tailored to give students an edge in the competitive global marketplace by teaching them to think, plan, and act strategically.
Courses are offered online. However, the school does not provide all of its elective courses online at this time.
As such, students may be presented with limited options of concentrations.
The school’s exams are administered through several mediums including being embedded in courses, uploaded by email, or proctored.
List of Courses Offered
Below is a list of the courses at UT Dallas:
Core online MBA Courses:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Financial management
- Global Business
- Business Economics
- Information Technology for Management
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- Operations Management
The University of Texas-Dallas flexible alternative that allows them to complete the entire program on their own schedule, pace, and focus.
The estimated cost per credit at the University of Texas Dallas ranges between $934-1,585, while the minimum credit hours is 53. This gives estimated tuition of $49,531-84016.
To apply for the online MBA program at UT Dallas, candidates will need to visit the application portal and fill out the application.
The University of Texas at Dallas, Naveen Jindal School of Management is fully accredited by AACSB. Click here for UT Dallas accreditation. Accreditation Status: Business and Accounting
UT Dallas requires applicants to meet the following qualifications before they can be considered for admission into the institution:
- Complete the school’s application process via the portal.
- Provide official transcripts from previous graduating colleges or universities. Scanned unofficial copies of transcripts can be uploaded using the online application, while the official one should be mailed to the school. Transcripts can be sent to the University of Texas at Dallas, Admission and Enrollment Services, ROC 11 800 W Campbell Rd Richardson, TX 75080-302.
- GMAT/GRE scores. Applicants who have already obtained a Ph.D. or US-based MD or JD may be granted a GMAT/GRE waiver. Also, candidates who had their graduate degree from a university with an AACSB accredited business school or those who achieved a GPA in their last 60 hours at or above a 3.600 are also eligible for a GMAT/GRE waiver.
- All international applicants are required to provide TOEFL, PTE, or IELTS scores. Exam scores can be sent using institution code 6897.
- One professional letter of recommendation from current/past employers, former professors, community leaders, etc., should be submitted through the application system.
- One essay.
- A detailed resume showing work history should be uploaded to the school’s online application system.
- Interviews (by invitation).
- Prerequisite knowledge in calculus. Candidates need to have earned a minimum of a “B” in calculus or its equivalent to satisfy this prerequisite.
Our Review and Opinion
Not only does UT Dallas offer students the opportunity to earn a degree from anywhere in the world, but the school also offers multiple experiential learning courses across different functional areas. Courses are specially tailored to suit participants’ wishes and aspirations. We would recommend them for an online MBA.
Enrolling in an online MBA program at the University of Texas Dallas can be a rewarding experience for individuals who want an experience that is designed to meet their unique interests and career objectives. The school integrates faculty engagement opportunities all through the program to ensure that students get the best value for their time and money.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- The Naveen Jindal School of Management
- The University of Texas at Dallas
- 800 West Campbell Road
- Richardson, TX 75080-3021
Other Articles You Might Like
- Online MBA Comprehensive Guide
- Fastest Online MBA
- University of Wisconsin Online MBA
- University of Nevada Online MBA
- Bethel University Online MBA
Image Credit: Savannah Rohleder