Villanova University Online MBA Admission Requirements, Acceptance Rate and More
|Villanova University Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Analytics, Finance, etc.|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||The average GMAT score is 560 – 710|
|Work ex required||Average Work experience is 6 years|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile and Potential Salary
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- Program Concentrations
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
Villanova University is a private institution of higher learning that was established in 1842. The college is named after Saint Thomas of Villanova and is located in Radnor Township, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The online MBA at Villanova University is run by the Villanova School of Business (VSB). Currently, VSB’s online MBA curriculum is grouped into Fundamentals, Functional Core, VSB Pillars, Electives, and Capstones.
List of Courses Offered
- MBA Primer
- Leadership Challenge
- Performance Measurement and Reporting Fundamentals: A Global Accounting Perspective
- Business Operations in the 21st Century
- Analyzing and Leveraging Data
- Corporate Finance
- Team Leadership
- Group Dynamics
- Marketing Management:
- Information Technology as a Strategic Lever
- Ethical Business Practices
- Management for Innovation and Creativity
- Global Political Economy
- Social Enterprise Consulting Practicum
- Global Practicum
- Global Strategic Management
- Students are expected to take at least 7.5 credits from any of the following subject areas:
- Strategic Management
- International Business
The minimum length of the online MBA program at VSB is two years.
How to Apply for Admission
Application for admission into the online MBA program at VSB can be completed online at https://www1.villanova.edu/villanova/business/graduate/apply.html.
Prospective students can apply for the program by selecting the “Apply Now” option for the program they wish to enroll for, then proceed to complete the application form.
All programs offered by the Villanova School of Business are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the professional accrediting body for business schools.
The eligibility requirement for an online MBA at VSB include:
- Completion of the online application form
- Undergraduate GPA
- Work experience
- Essays (2)
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- GMAT/GRE test scores
- Letters of recommendation (2, official or academic)
- TOEFL transcript assessment and interview (applicable to international candidates only)
|Villanova University Online MBA Cost||Details ($)|
|Total Cost per Credit Hour||$1,409|
|Minimum Credit Hour||48|
|Total Program Tuition Cost||$67,632|
|Application Fee||$65 (non-refundable)|
|Course Material Fees||Students are required to pay between $100-500 per semester towards course materials|
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- Enrollment: 243
- Average age: 27 years
- Average years of work experience: 6 years
- Average GMAT score: 560 – 710
GMAT Requirement and Scores
Candidates are required to provide GMAT test scores to be considered for admission into the VSB online MBA. Official GMAT exam score course scores can be sent directly to the institution using the program code 8PP-NJ-09.
- Strategic Management
- VSB maintains a rolling application deadline policy
- Application deadline for fall admission is 30th July, while that for spring is 30th November
VSB has an acceptance rate of 75%
Reviews and Ranking
VSB’s online MBA program is currently ranked no. 12, according to Bloomberg Businessweek
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Are online MBA students required to visit the school campus?
Ans. 1: Yes. Students are required to visit the school campus for the Weekend Leadership Challenge Class.
Q2: How are lectures delivered?
Ans. 2: Lectures are delivered via recorded presentations and discussion forums.
Q3: Are there any scholarships available?
Ans. 3: Yes. Numerous scholarships up to a maximum of $10,000 are available.
Q4: Is the online MBA program accredited?
Ans. 4: Yes. All online MBA courses offered by VSB are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- Villanova School of Business
- Bartley Hall, Rm 1045
Other Articles You Might Like
- Boise State University Online MBA
- Brenau University Online MBA
- Bryan College Online MBA
- University of Tennessee Online MBA
- Pennsylvania State University Online MBA
Image Credit: RUT MIIT