W.A Franke College of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The W. A. Franke College of Business MBA program is an AACSB accredited program. The program offers a chance to work with the best minds in business today. A chance to deliver solutions to the day-to-day problems in the business market.
- W.A Franke College of Business is the home for building connections with the big thinkers who will help you to accelerate your progress in learning about all the complex concepts of the business market.
- Engagement, Collaboration, and Immersion are a big part of the W.A Franke College of Business MBA program experience. Mentors will provide you with assistance to help you build a stacked resume before earning your degree.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program offered at W.A Franke consists of a total of 30 credit-hours which are divided into the following courses:
These courses consist of 21 Credit-Hours out of the total 30. These are further divided into the following:
- BA 587
- BA 650
- BA 651
- BA 652
- BA 653
- BA 654
- BA 659
- BA 687
- ACC 650
These are elective courses from which the student has to select one which consists of 9 credit hours. Every student has to select one from the following:
- Accounting Concentration (M.B.A.- ACC)
- ACC 570, ACC 580, ACC 590
- Applied Management Concentration (M.B.A.)
- BA 641, BA 642, BA 643
- The program can be completed very quickly, almost within a year. The average time for a student to earn their degree is about 10 months.
- The cost of tuition varies for local and international students. The entire program can be completed for about $19,905 for in-state students and $34,679 for out-of-state students.
- Financial aid is available for all students. Nearly 93% of the total students receive some financial aid. For even more information visit this link.
- Academic background: A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a GPA of 3.0 or more is required.
- Work Experience: Work experience is not required to send an application however it can enhance your chances of being accepted.
- Language: International students are required to take the IELTS or TOEFL test. A minimum TOEFL score of 83 is required.
- For more information about the required material for applicants visit their official website required material page.
- The W.A Franke College of Business is an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- W.A Franke was ranked #95 by the U.S. News & World Report ranking of Best Business Schools.
- All applicants are required to submit a GMAT or GRE score. The average GMAT score of applicants in 2018 was 526. A minimum GMAT or GRE score is not required.
- Average age is 24 years.
- Average GMAT score is in-between 450-640.
- Average GPA is 3.56.
- An average student has professional work experience of two years
- 61% of students are male and the remaining 39% of students are female.
- Donors have provided W.A Franke College of Business with over $500,000 to be awarded as scholarships in the upcoming academic.
- Scholarships are provided on the basis of academic achievements of students.
- Scholarships are also provided to deserving students who are facing financial issues.
- Application deadlines for fall are May 1st, 2019 for domestic students and March 1st, 2019 for international students.
- Acceptance rate is great at 53%. This means that more than 1 out of every 2 applicants is accepted.
- You can apply online by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, click on “Online Application”.
- You have to then register by creating an account.
- Once you have created your account then follow the guidelines provided by their official system to submit your application.
- Once your application is completed then you will be notified by email regarding updates about the application that you submitted.
- A small fee of $65 is charged for an application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Is it a requirement to take the GMAT?
Ans: Yes, all applicants are required to submit a GMAT or GRE score when you’re submitting an application. There is no limit for a minimum GMAT or GRE score. The average GMAT score is 526.
Q 2: Is it necessary to take TOEFL?
Ans: Yes, but only international students are required to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). A minimum score of 83 in TOEFL is required.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of applicants?
Ans: The GPA of applicants ranges from 3.1-3.9. The average GPA of applicants is 3.56.
Q 4: Are applicants required to have previous full-time work experience?
Ans: No, applicants are not required to provide a previous work resume. However, a professional work resume affects the chances of your application being accepted.
Q 5: Are students allowed to work during the program?
Ans: Yes, students are allowed to work during the program. However, due to the fact that the program is completed within a short period of 10 months, therefore, students are required to give most of their time to the program. Students are allowed to work for about only 10 hours a week during the program.
- North Arizona University
- S. San Francisco Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86011
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 928-523-3657
Other Articles You Might Like
- Fox School of Business MBA
- Lucas College of Business MBA
- Columbia Business School MBA
- Goizueta Business School MBA
- Dartmouth Scholarships