Carson College of Business Online MBA
|Courses Offered||Online MBA|
|Entrance Exam||GMAT or GRE|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- How to Apply?
- Admission Requirements
- Cost Structure
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- Program Concentration
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
Washington State University is a public institution of higher learning that was established in 1890. Washington State University is based in Pullman, Washington. The Carson College of Business runs the Washington State University online MBA program.
Lectures are delivered 100 percent online. The online MBA program is made up of 36 credits for students who studied business at the undergraduate level.
List of Courses Offered
- Financial Management
- Data Analysis
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain and Operations
- Financial Accounting
- Leading Others
- Data-Driven AgeManagerial Economics
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Human Resource
- International Business/Study Abroad
- Info and Decision Sciences
- Managerial Communications
- Medical Industry Leadership Inst.
- Supply Chain Operations
The minimum program length for the Carson College of Business online MBA program is 22 months.
How to Apply for Admission
Candidates for the online MBA at Carson College of Business can apply for the program online by visiting https://www.applyweb.com/wsubus/index.ftl to create an account and proceed to fill out the application form.
The requirements for enrollment for the online MBA program at Carson College of Business include:
- Completion of the graduate application form online
- Submission of official transcripts
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose (around 500-words)
- GMAT or GRE test score
- TOEFL or Pearson Test of English (applicable to foreign students only)
|Online MBA Cost||Details|
|Application fee (waived for active military & veterans)||$75|
|Tuition per credit hour||$855|
|Total Cost (36 – 52 credit hour)||$30,780 – $44,460|
|Tuition per credit hour for active military & veterans||$750|
Class Profile and Potential Salary
Average undergraduate GPA: 3.5
Average GMAT score: 568
98 percent of students have prior work experience
GMAT Requirement and Score
Carson College of Business requires GMAT
- International Business
- Hospitality Business Management
Carson College of Business has a rolling admissions policy.
Washington State University online MBA program has an acceptance rate of 66%
Reviews and Ranking
The Carson College of Business online MBA program is joint 12th in the Best Online MBA Programs ranking by US News
The Financial Times ranks WSU as one of the best 20 online MBAs in the world in 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Does WSU have any course concentrations?
Ans: Yes. WSU offers concentrations in several subject areas including finance, marketing, international business, and hospitality management.
Q2: Is WSU online MBA program accredited?
Ans: Yes. The WSU online MBA program is AACSB-accredited
Q3: Is GRE required for admission into the online MBA program at Carson College of Business?
Ans: Yes. WSU requires that students submit either GMAT or GRE test scores.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- Washington State University
- Carson College of Business
- PO Box 644750, Pullman, WA 99164-4750
Other Articles You Might Like
- Concordia University Chicago Online MBA
- CSU Dominguez Hills Online MBA
- Accredited Online MBA Programs in the US
- Creighton Online MBA
- Drake University Online MBA
Image credit: MD Duran