Williams S. Spears School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Deadlines
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The MBA program offered at Oklahoma State University (Stillwater) by the Spears School of Business offers its students a number of flexible options. Students can enroll as either part-time, full-time or online students.
- The benefit of full-time on-campus registration is that struggling students can gain access to guidance from a Student Early Assistance Program (SEAP) coordinator.
- The AACSB-accredited program, through its rounded curriculum, is structured to provide its students with the necessary tools for success in their careers. Thus, at graduation, about 48 percent of students of the full-time program are employed.
- Students also have the option of registering for the professional MBA; a 36 credit hour program structured for students with a minimum of three years of managerial experience.
- Another option is the dual MBA which allows students to earn their MBA along with either a doctorate of osteopathic medicine or masters of science in telecommunications management.
List of Courses Offered
The concentrations/departments available for this program are:
- Human resources management
- International business
- Management information systems
- Not-for-profit management
- The professional MBA requires 36 credit hour to complete the degree.
- The tuition for this program is $436.50 per credit hour for in-state students and $1,082.45 for out-of-state students.
- Academic Background: Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 from an accredited institution to be considered eligible for admission.
- Work Experience: Work experience, although preferred, if not a requirement for enrolment into this program.
- Language: International candidates are to submit TOEFL test scores to prove their English language proficiency.
- The Williams S. Spears School of Business is accredited by the AACSB. Since 1958, all academic programs in the Spears School of Business have been accredited by the AACSB International.
- Ranked No. 95 in “Best Business Schools” by U.S. News and World Report
- Ranked No. 101 in Nest Part-time MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report
- The Williams S. Spears School of Business was ranked No. 1 Best Online College for Entrepreneurship by OnlineColleges
- Ranked among the Top 20 percent in the United States in the 2019 Best Business Schools rankings by U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked No. 1 among universities in the Big 12 Conference (and tied for 30th overall) in the 2018 rankings of Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News & World Report
- A GMAT or GRE test score is required for application to this program
- The GMAT or GRE test scores must be above the 51st percentile
- The average age of students enrolled in this program is 27
- 62% of students enrolled in the program are male while 38% are female
- The average salary of a graduate of this program is $58,142
- General scholarships including; Bagwell David A. Scholarship Fund; Bass Robert Memorial A. Scholarship and Bost, Armon H. Endowed Graduate Scholarship Fund
- CIE Scholars Program
- MBA scholarship
The detailed information regarding the above can be accessed on the program’s scholarship information page.
- The acceptance rate of the program is 82%.
The program deadlines for U.S. residents are:
- Spring 2019: November 1, 2018
- Fall 2019: July 1, 2019
The program deadlines for international students are:
- Spring 2019: August 1, 2018
- Fall 2019: March 1, 2019
The following are the procedures required for application to this program.
- Submission of GMAT or GRE test scores
- Submission of three letters of recommendation
- Submission of resume
- Submission of the purpose statement
- Submission of proof of English proficiency (for international students from ESL countries)
- Submission of official transcripts
- All applications are to be completed and submitted via the program’s application portal
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Can I request a waiver for the GMAT or GRE requirements?
Ans: No. All candidates are required to submit a test score for either GMAT or GRE without exceptions.
Q 2: Is there a minimum GMAT score?
Ans: Though a minimum GMAT score is not stated on the program website, the average score is 545.
Q 3: What is the average undergraduate GPA?
Ans: The average undergraduate GPA of students enrolled in the program is 3.36.
Q4: Is the program accredited?
Ans: Yes. The program is accredited by the AACSB.
Q 5: What available concentrations can I choose from?
Ans: The following are the concentrations offered in the program; marketing, accounting, management information systems, finance, not-for-profit management, human resources management, international business, accounting, economics, and human resources management.
- Watson Graduate School of Management
- Spears School of Business
- Oklahoma State University
- 102 Gundersen
- Stillwater, OK 74078-4011
- Phone: (405) 744-2951
- Fax: (405) 744-7474
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- William E. Simon Graduate School MBA
- Weatherhead School of Management MBA
- Thunderbird School of Global Management MBA
- A. Franke College of Business MBA
- UCLA Anderson School of Management MBA