Yale School of Management MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Deadlines
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Yale University, amongst its several offerings, provides a distinct MBA program, run by its School of Management.
- The curriculum of this AACSB-accredited program incorporates the study of real-life scenarios which trains its students to tackle whatever challenges they might encounter in the careers and managerial professional fields.
- Mandatory for all students is the completion of the Leadership Development Program as well a fulfillment of the global studies requirement, which is inclusive of a trip abroad. Students enrolled in this program are required to take electives from other departments in order to provide them with a well-rounded perspective.
List of Courses Offered
The departments and concentrations offered in this program are:
- General management
- Health care administration
- Human resources management
The Yale School of Management was ranked as number 15 among the Global MBA Ranking by Financial Times in 2018.
- Students can complete the MBA program at Yale School of Management in 18 months.
- For the full-time MBA program, the tuition is $66,650 per year. The total cost of the executive MBA program is $172,000.
- Academic background: To be considered eligible, applicants are required to submit an undergraduate degree from an accredited U.S. university or its international equivalent.
- Work Experience: Applicants are expected to have a minimum of five years of post-undergraduate work experience to be considered eligible for the program.
- Language: There is no language test requirement for international students.
- The Yale School of Management is accredited by the AACSB.
- According to U.S. News and World Report, Yale School of Management ranks at No. 11 (tie) in Best Business Schools
- The MBA program offered by Yale School of Management ranks as the No. 3 Best Green MBA according to Global MBA Ranking by Global Times (FT)
- It also ranks at No. 9 Best MBA for Management according to Global MBA Ranking by Global Times (FT)
- Applicants are required to submit either a GMAT, GRE or Executive Assessment (EA) score to be considered eligible for admission.
- There is no specified minimum test score for the application.
- The GMAT score range for students enrolled is 540 – 780.
- The average GMAT score for students enrolled in the program is 730.
- The GMAT/GRE test score must not be older than 5 years to be considered valid.
- The number of students enrolled in this program is 334
- The average undergraduate GPA of students enrolled in the program is 3.65
- The average age of students enrolled in the program is 24
- The gender distribution of the program is 57% male and 43%, female
- The average potential salary of graduates of this program is $150,000
The Yale School of Management offers several scholarships and financial aid for its student body. The available options include:
- General merit scholarships
- Scholarships by area of interest
- Scholarships for unrepresented students in U.S. management education
- The acceptance rate of the program it’s 17%.
The deadlines for admission are as follows:
- Round 1 – Sept 12
- Round 2 – Jan 7
- Round 3 – April 18
The following procedures are required for application to the program:
- Applicants are required to apply online via the program’s application portal.
- Applicants are also required to submit their official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Applicants are also expected to submit a concise resume (suggested length of 1-2 pages) showing candidate’s work experience.
- 2 admissions essays (500 words each) must equally be submitted by each applicant
- Payment of $225 application fee
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Is there a minimum GMAT/GRE score for admission to this program?
Ans: No. The Yale School of Management does not indicate a specific minimum score for the standardized tests.
Q 2: Is the program accredited?
Ans: Yes. The MBA offered by the Yale School of Management is approved by the AACSB.
Q 3: Can I be admitted if my undergraduate GPA is lower than average 3.0?
Ans: Yes. The Yale School of Management keeps is open to reviewing each application in terms of the applicant’s uniqueness and strong points. So even applicants with a less than average GPA may be considered for admission.
Q 4: Are there any veteran benefits?
Ans: Yes. Veterans and members of the military can gain access to unique scholarships and financial aid as can be accessed on the school’s military benefits page.
Q 5: What is the potential salary of graduates of this program?
Ans: The average salary of graduates of this program is $150,000.
Q 6: What concentrations are offered in this program?
Ans: The concentrations offered are: accounting, economics, entrepreneurship, ethics, finance, general management, health care administration, human resources management, international business, leadership, marketing, not-for-profit management, production/operations management, organizational behavior, portfolio management, public administration, supply chain management/logistics, and quantitative analysis/statistics and operations research.
- Yale School of Management
- Edwards P. Evans Hall
- 165 Whitney Avenue
- P.O. Box 208200
- New Haven, CT 06520-8200
- Phone Number: 203-436-2540
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- HAAS School of Business MBA
- James M Hull MBA
- University of Connecticut MBA
- Harvard Business School MBA
- MIT Sloan MBA